Chapter 16

It was lunch time at school and Frank was sat on Gerard's lap, Pete was telling everyone about his weekend and how he and Patrick went to go see a movie, Franks arm wrapped around Gerard's neck and his other hand held Gerard's on his lap, Mikey rolled his eyes at how much the couple showed their affection almost all the time, not that he wasn't happy for his mother but sometimes it weirded him out.

"What is everyone doing after school" Ray asked as he took a bite out his sandwich, Gerard shrugged "I dunno, I've not really got plans" he replied, Frank hummed "yeah you do"

Gerard furrowed his eyebrows "I do" he asked curiously, Frank giggled "you're spending it with me"

Gerard hummed "oh right, what are we gonna do" he asked, his free hand squeezing the side of Franks thigh, Frank giggled by this point both boys were in their own little bubble while the other boys started up their own conversation, decided wether or not they'd all hang out after school or not.

"Well, I wanna talk about something with you, since we had a little sex talk a couple weeks ago I've been thinking about something and I just wanted to talk to you about something"

Gerard bites his lip nervously "is everything ok" he asked, Frank smiled down at him "babe everything's ok you don't have to worry about a thing ok, I just wanna talk to you it's nothing bad I promise you"

Gerard looked up at Frank with pleading eyes and a pout "pinky promise"

Frank chuckled and hooked pinky's with him "pinky promise babe" he mumbled before pecking Gerard's lips softly.

Gerard decided that since Frank had something he wanted to speak to Gerard about then Gerard was gonna open up to Frank about something no one else knows about him apart from Mikey.

******

Once they got to Gerard's house they went up to his bedroom where Gerard took a deep breath and sat Frank down "ok I know you wanna talk to me first but I really want to talk to you about something, also show you something"

Even though Frank was nervous yet excited to talk to Gerard he was patient and nods his head softly.

Gerard takes a deep breath and sat down next to Frank "ya know how my father isn't around anymore, he drank himself to death"

Frank nods his head and takes Gerard's hands softly "yeah, I remember Mikey telling me"

Gerard shrugged "well, my dad actually liked Mikey, he didn't like me very much, he used to yell at me a lot a-and he used to..." Gerard sniffled as he felt tears biting his eyes, Franks lips parted and his eyes held sadness as he knew what Gerard was going to say.

"He used to beat me, with a belt mostly" he said shakily, Frank squeezed his hand softly "I have scars all over my back and torso a-and I had to tell you before you saw them a-and asked and I'm so scared"

Frank caressed Gerard's cheek and wiped away the tear that fell down his cheek "hey hey hey, you don't have to be scared, look we've been together for, what, 2 months now, nothing will change the way I feel about you Gerard, you'll always be beautiful to me"

Gerard nods his head before Frank kissed his cheek softly "could I maybe see them, you don't have to show me you've already told me enough"

Gerard nods his head "yeah I just, I'm scared" he whispered, Frank shakes his head "there's nothing to be scared of" he said as he pushed Gerard's hoodie off his shoulders and grabbed the bottom of Gerard's shirt "can I take it off"

Gerard takes a deep breath before nodding his head, Frank gulped before slowly lifting it over Gerard's head, his eyes saddened more as he saw the scars across his chest, there was 2 big ones across his chest and Frank ran his fingers across them softly.

Gerard couldn't look at Frank as he moved to sit behind Gerard, Franks eyes widened as he ran his hand over the 5 massive scars across his shoulder blades and back "you're so beautiful and strong" Frank mumbled before moving to sit in front of Gerard once more "Gerard I need to tell you something"

Gerard had almost forgotten that Frank wanted to talk to him about something, he felt nervously as he grabbed a hoodie from the floor and pulled it over his head.

Frank leaned over and kissed Gerard softly, their lips moving together softly, after a little while Frank pulled away "god Gerard if you're not ready that's ok but I really need to tell you how I feel about you"

Gerard's lips parted as his heart started beating hard in his chest "yeah" he said softly, Gerard was ready but he wanted to hear Frank say it first.

"I love you Gerard"

Gerard couldn't express how happy he felt "I love you too Frank"

Frank smiled softly and basically attacked Gerard's lips with his own, Gerard gasped as he fell back onto the bed, Frank sighed against Gerard's lips and slipped his tongue inside Gerard's mouth.

The taller boy gripped Franks hips softly before turning his head to pull away "Frankie" he mumbled as Frank pulled back slightly "yeah" he replied before leaning down and kissing Gerard's neck softly, Gerard sighed and ran his fingers through Franks hair "I'm ready"

Frank felt himself getting even more excited "are you sure babe" he mumbled against his neck, Gerard grunts and nods his head "yeah, I'm ready"