Chapter 13

"Frank we've barely done any of our project we need to do more" Gerard said softly, since they started dating both boys done some work on the project but separately, Gerard was sat at his desk while Franks good behind him, his lips pressed against the back of Gerards neck "but babe, I don't wanna spend my time with you doing the project, I wanna spend my time with you making out and having fun" he said as he sat on Gerard's lap.

Gerards wrapped his arms around Franks waist "well, how about I finish this drawing and you do a little more research then we can maybe mess around a little" he said with a small smirk, Frank bites his lip "fuck what would we do though" he said as he rubbed Gerard's chest softly, Gerard looked up at him and chuckled "I dunno, why don't we think about it while we work huh"

Frank sighed and pecked Gerard's lips "fine but it better be messy" he said with a smirk, Gerard rolled his eyes playfully "whatever"

Frank stood up from Gerard lap and start walking over to the bed when he felt a swift soft smack some to his ass, he turned to Gerard and chuckled "where did that come Frank" he asked before sitting on the bed, Gerard shrugged "motivation" he suggested making Frank chuckled "you're more confident around me now"

Gerard shrugged "because your my boyfriend now, I don't need to be nervous anymore" he said with a smile, Frank leaned down and pecked his lips "but I know how to make you nervous babe, don't you ever forget that"

Gerard blushed and bites his lip, Frank chuckled before laying on Gerard's bed, laptop sat to the side.

They sat in silence for a while while working but Frank soon became board "babe, can we take a break" Frank whined out.

Gerard chuckled and turned around "it's only been 15 minutes" he said softly, Frank groaned and laid on his back "but I'm so board, I wanna make out for a little bit"

Gerard shakes his head with a grin "look I've almost finished this drawing, wait until I finish then we can do whatever you want" he suggested making Frank smirk and sit up "anything I want"

Gerard blushed "to some extent yes" he replied before turning around again.

Frank let out a loud groan if boredom before getting off the bed and wrapping his arms around Gerard, his chin resting on his shoulder "babe we've done loads today, I just wanna spend time with you"

Gerard smiled but just ignored him and continued to draw, Frank pouts "I wanna spend time with my sexy boyfriend" he mumbled in Gerard's ear.

The taller boy stopped drawing and turned his head to Franks slightly "sexy huh, I wonder who he is" he replied before going back to the drawing.

Frank chuckled "oh you don't know him, he's way more cool than you, ya see he's very pretty and he loves playing video games, he also quite likes to draw, but god he's hot, and do you wanna know something else" he whispered in Gerard's ear.

Gerard hummed "what"

Frank took a big inhale before biting Gerard's earlobe softly and letting it go a couple seconds later "he's so sexy I'm already hard just talking about him"

Gerard shakes his head and giggled softly "you're relentless Frankie"

Frank hummed and started kissing the back of his neck softly.

Gerard looked down at the drawing in front of him which was practically done, it needed a couple of touch ups but Gerard could do that later tonight.

Once he put his pencil down Frank let go and ran his fingers through Gerard's hair "come on, I wanna have some fun"

Gerard chuckled and got off the chair as Frank took his hand "oh I dunno Frankie, I don't think your boyfriend would be happy if your making out with me" he said with a shrug.

Frank rolled his eyes "shut up and Kiss me babe"

Gerard chuckled "let's clean up first cause I know we won't clean up later"

Frank groaned and quickly moved his laptop into his bag along with his pencil and notebook before laying in the bed.

Gerard was taking his time putting his pencils away, making sure they were in the right order, he opens a desk in his drawer and put them away slowly.

Frank let out a groan and rolled onto his stomach, his head hurried into the pillow as Gerard laughed softly.

Soon he felt a hand run from the back of his knee up to the top of his thigh, Frank shivered and let out a soft groan before turning around and pulling Gerard onto the bed with him "fucking finally" he whispered before pressing his lips against Gerard's.