Chapter 8

It had been 2 weeks since Gerard and Frank kissed for the first time and things were going great.

The two boys head back to Franks apartment, their hands locked together as they talked and giggled all the way back.

Once they stepped foot in the apartment Gerard was greeted by Franks mom who asked a million questions "ok mom that's enough" Frank said with a chuckle, once they escaped Franks mother, who was very lovely to say the least the walked into Franks bedroom and Frank locked the door behind him.

Gerard kicked off his shoes off before sitting at the foot of the bed, once Franks shoes were also off he walked over to Gerard and pressed their lips together softly, pushing Gerard back softly and getting on top of him.

Gerard let out a sigh so content as his arms wrapped around Franks waist, the smaller boys arms slipped under Gerard's neck and head as he pushed their body's closer.

But all of a sudden Frank pulled away, Gerard whined and leaned up trying to kiss him again, Frank giggled and leaned back down, unable to control himself enough to keep his lips off Gerard's for too long.

The kiss got more heated, Gerard's hands moving to Franks thighs, gripping them tightly while Frank pulled Gerard's hair, tugging on the black stands softly.

The sound of Franks phone ringing made them both pull away, Gerard's hands staying on the back of his thighs while he reached his hand behind him to his pocket.

Once he retrieved the phone and held it up to his ear "hello"

Gerard couldn't hear the other person on the other side, he didn't even know who he was on the phone to.

"Can Gerard come" he asked as he sat up straight, still on Gerard's lap, a grin spread across Franks face "awesome I'll see if he's down" he soon hung up and got off Gerard lap "you wanna come to the skatepark with me, Pete, Mikey and Ray are at the skatepark, Patrick too, do you wanna come with me" he said with a hopeful grin, Gerard nods his head and sat up "sure that sounds fun"

Soon they were in their way to the skatepark, hand in hand "you can see all my cool tricks" Frank said excitedly, probably forgetting that Gerard had been there a couple times with Mikey and Frank was also there.

But once they got there he started growing nervous when he saw people he didn't know, he gripped Franks hand tighter and the small teenagers chuckled "it's be alright Gerard" he replied squeezing it comfortingly.

Gerard sighed and bites his lip as he got there "who the fuck is this" some random guy said making Frank glare at him "none of your damn business Tony"

Frank barged past him pulling Gerard along with him "god, Frankie I don't belong here, I belong in my bedroom playing video games" Gerard mumbled nervously, it was obvious he was uncomfortable.

Frank stopped walking "can you just hand around for a little bit, just a little I want to spend time with you in the place I love" he replied "I promise if you're still feeling uncomfortable in about half a hour then we can go back to your place or something, watch movies"

Gerard gulped and nods his head "ok sure" he replied still not too sure about being here, he considered going home and letting Frank stay here with his friends but he also wanted to spend time with Frank.

"Dude who's this cutie"

Gerard looked up to a random stranger who was talking to Frank "back off Ryan he's mine" he said playfully before pulling Gerard over to a bench where Patrick sat "I'll be back soon babe"

Gerard blushed at the nickname and Frank walked away, Patrick chuckled "so are you guys like dating or what" he asked excitedly, Gerard giggled "I dunno we've not really spoken about it"

Patrick grinned "oh my god finally after what 2 years it's finally happening, you and Frank Iero" he said before punching Gerards arm playfully.

Meanwhile Frank was sat on the ground, chalk in his hands as he tried to write on his board as neatly as he could "Frank what are you doing, let's skate" Pete said as he nudged his friend "gimme a second I'm doing something"

Once Frank finished writing with the chalk he lined the skateboard over to Gerard and pushed it forcefully so it hit his ankle.

Frank nervously watched as Gerard picked it up and reads what was on the top, he grinned and looked up at Frank, Patrick smiled to himself as Gerard quickly walked over to him "i-is that a yes" Frank asked nervously, Gerard put the board down on the ground before pressing his lips to Franks, his arms wrapping around his neck tightly, Franks arms wrapped tightly around Gerard waist as their lips moved sloppily together, a couple minuets later "I'd love to be your boyfriend"

Gerard couldn't help but look down to see the top of the board that wrote "will you be my boyfriend"

Gerard couldn't be happier at this moment.