Chapter 12

It was a Thursday after noon, Gerard and Frank made their way to Gerards house after school Frank skating a head of him "wait Frankie wait up, I can't walk that fast" he called out making Frank snigger and stop, waiting for Gerard catch up "well I guess you'll just need to learn to skate so you can keep up" he said with a cheeky grin.

Gerard rolled his eyes "I dunno Frank, last time stepped foot on one of those things I fell on my butt, it hurt a lot"

Frank chuckled and got off his slat and held it under his arm before using his free hand to hold Gerard's "what if I teach you, oh yeah that would be so fun, you'd be so cute"

Gerard looked down at Frank and raised one of his eyebrows "do you want me to break my neck Frankie" he said with a nervously chuckle.

Frank whined "please Gerard, just 5 minutes of teaching you, I'd love to try and teach someone to skate" he asked excitedly "please and if after 5 minutes you never wanna try it again I won't make you"

Gerard sighed as he walked through the front door "but what if I fall again, it was tragic enough in front of Mikey but if he mortified if I fall in front of you"

Frank put his skateboard down on the ground and kissed Gerard softly "it'll be ok babe, I'll laugh a lot but I'll help you back up" he said as his hands ran down to cup Gerard's ass softly "I'll rub it better if you need me to" he said teasingly before squeezing harshly.

Gerard squealed and pulled away making Frank laugh loudly "come on let's go into the back yard"

Once they got there Franks et down the skateboard in the floor "ok step one is to step on the board"

Gerard looks down nervously and put one foot on it, a couple seconds later he then stood on it with two feet, nearly falling in the process, Frank chuckled and held both Gerard's hands "it's ok babe, now how about we start moving, I'll make you move you just keep a hold of me and whatever you do, don't move your feet yet"

Frank walked along, pulling Gerard and the board along the thin concrete path until he got to the end then walked back.

"Ok now I want you to put one foot down and push yourself along, I'll hold your hands still"

Gerard nervously moved one foot down to the ground before pushing himself along slowly.

They continue to do it until Gerard picked up the pace a little, Frank still held onto him but Gerard pushed a little harder than he thought and the board slipped from under his foot.

Frank gasped as his arms quickly moved around his waist and caught him "Woah there, are you ok" he asked with a chuckle before helping Gerard stand.

Gerard nods his head, his heart racing slightly "ok why don't we go back to the slow moving but this time I don't hold onto you" Frank said with a grin.

Gerard bites his lips nervously before nodding his head, just then Mikey came outside "what are you two idiots doing"

Frank rolled his eyes "teaching Gerard to skate now fuck off he's doing really well" he said as Gerard stood by the board.

Mikey chuckled and leaned against the wall "ok now this I gotta see" he said with a smirk.

Gerard got int he board and started skating slowly, Frank smiled proudly at him as he made it to the end of the path without falling.

Gerard grinned happily as he skated back, Frank looked like his child just graduated high school or something "you're going so good babe, I'm so proud of you" Frank said.

But frank jinxed Gerard and as he started to wobble softly Frank quickly ran over.

It was too late, the board flew from under Gerard and he fell flat on his butt.

Mikey burst out laughing as Gerard looked up at Frank sadly, Frank bites his lip to stifle a laugh before grabbing Gerard's hands and helping him up "you're alright babe, you done well, only twice, it's better than the first time I got in a board, I fell all the time" he lied, he didn't wanna make Gerard feel more embarrassed than he already was.

Mikey clapped his hands together a couple times "you put in a good show Gerard, very entertaining" he said before going back inside.

Frank pecked Gerard's lips "do you wanna try again" he asked but Gerard shook his head "no thanks, maybe another day"

Frank hummed and took his hand "why don't we go upstairs, you can teach me how to play you're favourite video game"

Gerard seemed to perk up at the thought and nods his head "ok, I'll teach you how to play cod" he said with a grin before they went upstairs.

Once they got there Gerard turned in the Xbox "I'll play a round then you can play a round"

Gerard started playing telling Frank what buttons done what but Frank was so lost.

Once it was his turn he ran around like an idiot until he was getting shot at "ah fuck, fuck, fuck" he cried out, Gerard gasped "shoot Frank, you need to shoot him" he yelled out "Gerard how do I shoot" he said as he started pressing random buttons "the red one, the red one"

It was too late Frank died in the game "fuck" he called out before looking at Gerard "I suck" he said sadly, Gerard kissed his cheek "it's alright Frankie, all you need is practice, just like me and skateboarding"

Frank agreed before trying to play another round, he had no idea what he was doing, he got at least one kill before he was shot dead "babe did you see that I killed someone" he said excitedly.

Gerard chuckled at his enthusiasm "well done Frankie, I'm proud of you" he said before pecking Franks lips.