Thirty-Three

Tina was beyond annoyed with Golden Dawn's glasses Mcgee. Yes, it was entertaining for her when he and Asta got into a little argument but she was not going to let some noble talk down on them before and insult her squadmates while they were on their first assignment. But she did love a challenge now and again.

The bluenette held her hands toward the ground to conjure up a colossal moon disk. She smiled at Asta and Noelle. "Let's go. We gotta catch up."

Asta matched her enthusiasm. "Right!" he shouted before hopping on. He looked at Noelle when they noticed she wasn't moving. In fact, she was looking at the duo in utter shock. "Come on, we gotta get to the dungeon first."

Noelle tsked before stepping on the platform. "I know that. I was just making sure it was safe. Who knows if she would have dropped me."

Tina smirked at the suggestion as the disk began to levitate. "Don't give me ideas, Princess." The disk began flying, catching Noelle by surprise because she nearly fell off. "Oh, you might want to hold on to something."

"Thanks for the heads up!" Noelle shouted furiously. She noticed Asta smiling at the bluenette. "This isn't funny, Asta. I could have been killed!"

"Tina wouldn't do that," he reassured her. His smile widened when he noticed Tina's didn't falter. "She's happy right now." He hugged her from behind and started teasing her. "I bet it has something to do with Yuno." Blush soon appeared on her cheeks. "When's the wedding?"

"I will push you off, Asta," Tina threatened as her face flushed.

"Come onnnnn, we know it's gonna happen."

Tina puffed her cheeks. "You know you're supporting me and your rival, right?"

"Yeah, but it's only for the Wizard King. It's not like I wanna marry you like the sparkly guy from the Golden Dawn. Wait, would that make him Yuno's rival, too? Would that even be a thing though? You two are dating." Asta began to overthink. "Unless something happens that makes you two break up but I don't see that happening. Although, we just met Yusuke so who knows if he's a nice guy."

"Knock it off!" Tina shouted before pushing Asta's head. Asta's eyes had swirls from dizziness and he bumped into Noelle, his elbow accidentally tapping her chest.

Noelle's face heated up. "Get off, Dorksta!" she screamed and pushed him off. Asta stumbled back before his foot slipped on the edge of the disk...so he slipped off and began falling.

"WHAT DID I DO?!" Asta shouted.

Tina glared at Noelle. "LOOK WHAT YOU DID, SNOBBY BRAT?!"

"Me?! Who said he would touch me? I'm royalty."

"And I don't care."

Tina immediately stopped and dove down for him. She flew past him before setting her and Noelle and the ground. The bluenette held her arms out and caught Asta before he could crash. Unfortunately for her...he landed right on top of her.

"Ow," Tina grumbled. "Asta -"

"Tina, you ok?" he asked as he got off her.

Tina let out a breath as she pushed her hair back. "I'm fine but thanks to a certain royal -" she glared at Noelle "- we won't be able to catch up with the Golden Dawn. We'll just have to find another way."

Suddenly, Nero poked her head out of Asta's. The trio looked at the bird confusingly before it began flying toward one of the entrances.

"That way?" Asta questioned. "Are you sure?"

Nero didn't answer. Instead, went straight for the entrance.

Tina slapped Noelle's back hard. "Come on!"

Noelle glared at the bluenette while she and Asta ran after Nero. She soon sighed before following them, not wanting to risk another trap.

With their big adventure ahead, Tina, Yuno, and Asta had one goal in mind...

We'll fight to see who will reach the treasure hall first. Whatever it takes!

》》》》

It was just another day. People of Hage Village were going on with their everyday lives. Asta, Yuno, and Tina - after the accident - sat on top of the church as they gazed at the skeleton of the demon the first Wizard King defeated.

"You guys, we're family, right?" Asta began.

"Yeah, of course," Yuno answered.

"Why is that even a question?" Tina added.

"Not by blood or anything, though," Asta continued.

"Right."

"But we're closer than a lot of people who are related by blood, aren't we?"

Yuno looked at him. "I guess so. Why, what's up?"

"I was thinking. Us, we don't have any real relatives, but we've got a lot of great friends."

Tina nodded. "Very true. What's your point?"

Asta smiled. "What I think is we should take the friends we have now, and the ones we'll meet later, and make them our family."

"Yeah," Yuno agreed. The duo looked toward Tina, who wasn't meeting their gaze. "What's wrong, Tina?"

"Nothing, really..." she trailed off. She let out a sad breath as she laid her head on her knees. "It might be easier for you guys. We're already get bullied 'cause we're commoners." Yuno's gaze into her eyes, more importantly, her scar. "Who's gonna wanna be friends with a freak with different eyes? Much less be part of a family with one."

"You're not a freak," Yuno argued. "Everyone here -"

"Is ok with me? The girl with an ugly scar on her face?" Tina said. She hid her face but the boys noticed her shoulders shaking as she silently cried. "Who's going to want a monster in their family?"

Yuno's chest felt heavy as a huge rush of guilt came to him. He slowly scoots closer to the bluenette before wrapping his arms around her. "I would," he said. "If we haven't known each other until the future...I would still want you with me."

"Me too," Asta said. "Sure, people are going to be mean and pick on you because of your awesome eye, but has that ever stopped you from hitting them before?" Tina peaked one eye at him. "There are people out there who's gonna want to be your friend, Tina. And when that happens, they're the ones you hold on to. Just think of it as the amazing people who are gonna look past your eye." He wiggled his eyebrows at Yuno. "They're the ones invited to your wedding."

Yuno looked away. "That's not funny. No one's getting married."

"Not yet, anyway."

Tina pulled away from Yuno and stood up. She wiped her eyes before smiling at Asta. "Ok, I feel a little better. If you guys think there are people out there who would like me for me then...I'll wait. But for now, you guys and everyone at the church are my family." She hugged Asta. "That's something I'll never change." She walked over to Yuno. She smiled brightly at him before she hugged him. "I love you, guys."

"We love you, too."