Thirteen

Tina couldn't help but giggle with glee as she wrapped her arms around Asta. Vanessa did a great job adjusting the Black Bulls Robe and Asta's headband to put the whole look together. Once it was done, Tina tackled Asta in a hug and was basically twirling them around.

"Yay, Asta, we did it! We're officially Black Bulls now!" she shouted.

"Yeah!" Asta cheered with her as he returned the hug. But they soon stopped and quake in their shoes at the death glare Yami's giving them.

"Shut up," he ordered.

Asta and Tina pulled apart and gave a little bow while they replied, "We're sorry. We'll be more careful from now on, sir!"

"What part of 'shut up' do you two not understand?" Magna asked.

Someone stopped right in front of Tina and offered her a hand. When she looked up she saw Finral giving her a flirtatious smile.

"Now, that you're a member of the Black Bulls, how about you and I go out on a date?" he asked. "It'll be really rude of me to not show you around the hideout properly."

"Uhh," Tina began, not really used to boys hiding on her. She never really thought about it until he mentioned it being a date, she would have thought he was just being friendly. "I have a boyfriend already."

"You have a what?!" Asta and Finral shouted, Asta more shocked about this sudden information. Last time he checked, Tina never had a boyfriend.

Magna has a little smirk on his face as he wrapped his arm around Asta. "Wow, nice job, little Rasta," he said.

Asta's eyes widened as he held his hands up. "Wait, no! You've got it all wrong. Tina and I are just friends." My heart only belongs to Sister Lily. Asta recomposed himself with a quick shake of his head before looking at the bluenette. "Tina, why didn't you tell me you started dating someone?!"

Tina blushed as she rubbed the back of her neck nervously. "Well, it just...it just kinda started like after the Exams."

"After the Exams?" Asta repeated as he continued thinking. "Who would..." Asta gasped as his eyes lit up. He jumped in front of Tina and got in her face with a huge grin. "YOU AND YUNO FINALLY GOT TOGETHER?!?"

"Ye - Yes," she stuttered as her face got even redder.

"Awe, look at her blush. It's so adorable," Vanessa teased. Her cheek was leaning against Tina's. "Tell me, have you two kissed yet?"

"Uhhh," Tina trailed off. Her silence and even redder cheeks answered the question.

Asta's eyes widened. "YOU GUYS ALREADY KISSED!"

》》》》

Since Magna was showing Asta his room, Charmy offered to show Tina hers.

"Here you go," she said as she munched on a cupcake. Tina gasped at the rusty run down room. There was a bookcase covered in cobwebs and a bed in the middle of the room and a dresser on the other side with a desk next to it. Charmy noticed the tears in her eyes. "You ok? I know the room and crummy and nasty but -"

Tina nodded as a small smile came to her face. "No, it's not that," she replied. "It's just..." Tears started pouring down her face. "I've never had my own room before."

"You never did?"

"No. This is the first time I've ever had a space of my own. Back at the church, everybody crammed into one room. It was hard finding a nice sleeping position with the boys hogging everything." Tina wiped her eyes. "Now, I won't wake up in the middle of the night to push someone's foot off my face." Tina smiled and held out her grimoire. The silver/white mana raiding off her as she lifted her hand. "Nothing like a little cleaning should help this room out."