Twenty-Three

Tina hasn't panicked so much in her life. The closer Tina back to the Black Bulls Hideout the more she felt giddy. Then the butterflies in her stomach began to flutter so much it felt like she's about to explode. It got so bad that Yami thought she had to take a dump and told her it's not good to hold it in. Asta and the other squadmates watched as Tina ran around the entire hideout and got ready. When the time finally arrived, she asked Finral to portal her to the Clover Kingdom where she and Yuno agreed to meet. At first, he didn't want to, but with one scary looking from the bluenette and a threat to make his life a living hell...he "happily" changed his mind.

Tina ran over to the water fountain she and Yuno agreed to meet at. She couldn't wait to catch up with her childhood friend and boyfriend. Tina's face was a bit red when she even admitted that Yuno's her boyfriend. And soon enough her face got even redder when she spotted him waiting by the fountain for her.

He's right there, Tina panicked in her head. This is really happening.

The bluenette stopped in her tracks and took a deep breath, very glad that Yuno hasn't spotted her yet.

I shouldn't be nervous, she thought. I've been alone with Yuno before...before.... Her eyes popped out and she mentally screamed in her head, BEFORE WE KISSED! IT'S NOT EVEN ME AND YUNO NOW IT'S ME AND YUNO! Tina brought her hand up and slapped herself. Don't think like that. I've like Yuno since we were kids and he even confessed that he did too. He even kissed me before we left. So I don't have anything to worry about. And since he kissed me the last time...

Tina broke out of her thoughts and ran towards Yuno. "Yuno!"

When Yuno heard his name being called he followed the voice. It was like time slowed as he watched Tina run towards him. She had a big smile on her face while she's waving at him, her Black Bulls robe flowing in the wind. The corner of Yuno's lip twitched as he started to smile back at her. Tina took the leap of faith and jumped into Yuno's arms. He was going to greet her until Tina brought her lips up and kiss him. Yuno closed his eyes and pulled the girl closer to him.

"That's some greeting," Yuno said with a grin. "I would have taken a simple hello."

Tina hid her red face in his chest. "I thought it was fair since you did it that last time," she muttered in embarrassment. She felt a bit relieved when she heard him chuckle lightly.

Not that far from them, the Black Bulls squad - minus Yami, Luck, Gauche, and Gordon - all watched from their little hiding spot near a building with shocked eyes and mouths dropped. Except for Asta, who was beaming when he saw his two friends together.

"She's already kissing the guy!" Magna whispered shouted.

"Relax, she's doing fine," Vanessa slurred. "He's even a looker. Good for her."

Charmy tried to look around the squad while Yuno grabbed Tina's hand and they started walking away. "Let me see," she said. When she got around the group she frowned when she saw the back of the couple's head. "Not fair, I can't see what's going on."

"Look how happy they are," Asta beamed with stars in his eyes. "Next to me and Sister Lily, everyone back at our village was wondering when those two would get together. And that day has finally come!" Asta shook his head in thought. "Hey, guys, are you sure this is ok? I feel like we're eavesdropping on their date."

"We're not," Vanessa lied.

"We're spying on Thumbelina's date," Magna grinned.

"I don't see what the big deal is," Noelle commented as she flipped one of her pigtails back.