Twelve

Tina couldn't believe her eyes as the front of the Black Bulls building was blown up. The force was strong enough to throw Asta away from them, making the boy fall face-first onto the dirt floor. Asta grunted as he stood up, his mouth full of dirt while some rested on his cheeks. He shook them off before looking at the building again.

"No! I'm not done!" he screamed before running towards the building again.

Tina's eyes widened as she ran after him. "Asta, wait!"

Asta kept yelling as he was near the entrance of the building. His brows furrowed when a small opening was created. He didn't notice the fireball making his way. Tina grabbed Asta once she caught up with him and held her hand out to create a barrier surrounding the two. Asta yelped as he clung onto Tina as the fireball bounced off her barrier and into one of the trees.

"Ok, now I'm real mad!" she heard one of her squadmates yell. "You ready to take me on?"

He's not talking to us, is he? Tina thought in her head.

She sighed in relief when she saw another squadmate in midair with a huge grin on his face. "Nope, not really!" he shouted in glee. "But let's go."

Tina and Asta's eyes widen in amazement when the first squadmate conjured more fireballs and swung at them with a fire baseball bat.

"Die!" Magna yelled as he swung each ball at Luck, who was giggling. Luck kept dodging each ball and kept laughing every time Magna missed. "Take that! And that!"

Another squadmate, Vanessa, groaned as she sat up from the couch. "Why's it so loud in here?" she asked. "Ugh, I should've skipped those extra drinks. My head is killing me."

Tina's eyes widen at the lack of clothing Vanessa isn't wearing. Where are her clothes?!

Sitting at the table from another corner of the room was Charmy, who was stuffing her face with food. She moaned happily as more food was being shoved in her mouth. Not that far from her is Gauche, with a bloody nose, looking at the reflection of his little sister sleeping.

"Oh, precious, perfect little Marie," he said as Luck and Magna kept fighting behind him. "My dear sister. My love." Gauche had enough of their fighting, disturbing him from his sister. He glared at the pair. "Enough! Shut up, damn you!"

And not that far from him was Grey, who wasn't saying much. Tina's mouth was wide open and didn't care if Yami yanked her and Asta by the head before making their way inside. He dropped the pair as they witnessed their new team.

"Please, make it stop. My poor head," Vanessa groaned.

"Looks like they're at it again," Finral spoke.

"Here we go," Gordon mumbled.

Tina looked at him. "You mean this happens a lot?" she asked. Gordon nodded.

Man, these guys are scary, Asta thought. Still, I'm one of them now. I'd better act like it.

Tina looked towards Asta when he decided to make the first move. He took a step forward and said, "I'm Asta from Hage Village. I'm a Black Bull now, too. Someday, I'm gonna become the Wizard King!"

Tina noticed no one was paying attention to them. She let out a sigh as she said, "They're not even listening."

Magnus and Luck kept fighting while Gauche was telling them to shut up. Vanessa called him a freaky sister-lover and told him to get over it as she proceeded into remembering what caused her to blackout.

"You stole from me!" Magna yelled at Luck as he swung another ball at him. "My flan. Mine!"

The ball missed Luck and went straight for Finral, Tina, and Asta. Tina yelped as she conjured up another barrier. The ball struck them and created this small smoke. Is this what I'm going to be doing from now on? she screamed in her head.