Twenty-Two

Tina felt a little bit of satisfaction as they tied up Heath and the rest of the intruders. Magna used Flame Binding Magic: Flame Bondage Formation to bound the intruders together. Tina stood behind them with her crescent blades in case they try to pull any tricks. But the bluenette couldn't hold her excitement in anymore and began gushing in amazement.

"Did you see how cool that was?!" she praised Asta and Magna. Her eyes were dazzling as she recalls the last few moments when she woke up and may have overexaggerate it a bit. She jumped to the left and did her impression of Magna by pretending to throw some fireballs the way he did."Magna was like not in my house!" She jumped to the right and made her face like Heath's. "And he was like ha, ha, ha, you can't get me." She jumped to the left again, not before grabbing Asta's headband and put it on her head. Asta's eyes widened as he leaned back to avoid getting hit by Tina's blades. Tina soon held her arms out as if she was holding an imaginary sword that was about to bat. "Then Asta was like whoosh! Think again you son of a bitch!" Then the girl jumped to the left again before doing a dramatic fall, eyes making an X, with her hand over her heart. "So the guy goes ahhhh, you've bested me. Now I pass out!"

"HEY, WATCH WHERE YOU'RE SWINGING THAT THING, TINA!" Asta panicked.

Noelle scoffed while flipping one of her pigtails back. "That's a bit of an exaggeration," she said. "You seem to forget that I also helped out while you were busy taking a nap."

Tina glared at her. "That's still more than what you did, little Miss I Created A Barrier Once. Don't act like you're so special because you were able to cast a spell once."

"I am special. I am royalty."

Tina scoffed. "Like I give a shit, Pretty Princess."

Asta smiled. "Your magic was pretty great too, Tina!" he exclaimed, hoping that it would turn the tension away from the two girls. "I didn't know you could use magic like that!"

Tina let out a sheepish smile as she rubbed the back of her neck. "Yeah, I guess it's a new spell," she lied.

"Do you remember what made you freeze up like that?" Asta asked worryingly.

"No, I don't remember. Everything went dark." Tina glanced at her hands. "Next thing I knew, I was waking up with my blade around the jerk's throat."

"Well, shit," Magna said. "I've never seen anyone pissed off that bad except when someone interrupts Yami from taking a shit."

Tina felt a shiver down her spine as she practically pictured Yami's glare.

Asta gasped when he noticed a grimoire levitating from one of the mages. "Magna, sir!" he shouted.

Tina, Magna, and Noelle gasped as they witnessed one of the mage's body starting to turn into water. "Oh, no, you don't!" Tina yelled as she leaped towards the mage.

The girl was a second too late because the mage's body evaporated before it got sucked into his grimoire. So Tina's blade went across the puddle the man left, making a low growl escape her.

"Good job being bodyguard," Noelle stated sarcastically. Noelle looked up as her Sea Crater started going away. It burst, creating scattered showers across the village. A few gazed up in amazement while others started to shiver from the cold.

"Good job keeping the barrier up," Tina mocked with the same amount of sarcasm while Magna let out a laugh.

"I can't believe one of 'em got away!" he shouted after a while. "How'd that happen? Dammit!"

The sky soon cleared up. The warm rays of the sun hitting everyone, which was a nice change. Asta looked down on Heath's body before he screamed, scaring the villagers.