12

The next morning I quickly get up so I can be ready for a trip to Diagon Alley with Professor Snape. Right now its 10 in the morning so it's a great start for the day. Today I'll wear a dark blue blouse with black leggings and black flats. Comfortable for a sunny day. There is snow on the ground but looks like some melted just in time.
Then I pull my hair back to put it in a ponytail for today in case it's windy. Don't want any hair in my face.

Now that I'm ready for the day, I exit the room and head down to the dungeons. Students are up and about in the hallways with their friends but I guess some like to stay in bed.

When I reach the potions classroom, I tend to realize that he might be in his quarters. So I walk a bit further down the hall until I see the door.

"Professor Snape?" I call out as I knock on the door.
Several more knocks did the trick.
He opened the door but when he saw me, he groans and goes back into his room with the door open. I don't want to enter his room since it feels wrong without being invited.

"A walk on a weekend morning is not going to hurt you. Are you ready or not?" I say as I stay standing in the door frame. His room smells like him and I love it. Though I probably shouldn't say anything about that.

"I don't see why it's necessary." He responds. I don't see him from where I'm standing but I could hear his footsteps getting closer to the door.

"It's necessary for you to know how you can affect someone's life when you did everything to help them. Now let's go." I demand. He notices my demanding voice and I somewhat regret it. He walks closer to the door until I'm able to see him. Once he's standing in front of me, a lump forms in my throat that's making it harder for me to swallow my fears.

"Since when do you have the authority to tell me what to do Ms. (L/n)?" He asks. I take exactly 1 step back but decide to just stand up for myself and act like I'm not afraid. It might get me into trouble but it's worth it...maybe.

"Since today. I am not leaving this spot until you are out of your room. So get out or I will have to drag you out."

"Careful Ms. (L/n), or else there will be consequences."

I ignore the threat like any other.
"Should I be scared Professor? Remember, I'm not your student anymore." I say with full of pride. Before I could walk away, he grabs my wrist to pull me a bit closer.

"I still have my ways to teach you a lesson." He whispers. I give him a confused look but he gives me a small smirk before letting go. I don't know what he meant by that but my stomach started feeling funny. Not the throwing up feeling but another kind of feeling that I never felt before. The weird part is that he caused it. Is that a good thing? Not to mention the way he whispered close to my ear was something I never knew I needed. His voice is just, amazing.
"Like to lead the way?" He asks.

I didn't know I was in some kind of trance until he spoke again. I must have stared at him for a while.
"Of course. Sorry." I clear my throat and walk down the corridors towards the front doors with Professor Snape.

After the weird moment back there, the feeling of excitement took over my mind because I'm about to show Snape what he did to someone's life.

Though outside was cold and I only have a light sweater but it'll have to do. Snape looks cozy as ever and I'm jealous. Even though he's wearing the buttoned down tunic without his cape, I'm still jealous.

During the walk to Diagon Alley, it was a bit awkward since we didn't talk much but soon I get closer to Professor Snape when a few intimidating guys followed us for 2 minutes straight on our way in. Fear was about to take over but before it could, Snape gently wrapped his arm around my waist to pull me closer towards him. I felt a lot safer.