41

A/N: If you kept receiving notifications about this chapter being updated/uploaded, sorry about that. I kept typing to finish the story and all of a sudden the screen does whatever it wants. But now it is published and I hope you guys enjoy. Thanks for reading.
_______________

⚠️ Sexual Content ⚠️

A few months go by really fast and I'm so glad it did. I'm tired of being pregnant.

Severus told me to stay in the room today but I refused. He noticed that I was in pain from my back and I couldn't even stand up properly without getting a lot of help. I can't even keep my own body weight up.

"Alright everyone put your books in your bags. We are going to take a quiz on what you learned this past lesson. Does everyone remember what it was?" I ask the class.

"Electromagnetic radiation." The class says boringly in unison.

"Good job. Now remember, I want no cheating and no talking. If you need help, just let me know, alright?"

"Yes Mrs. Snape."

"Okay. Just let me pass out the quizzes." I use the desk to help me up but I had to stop when I felt so much pain in my back and stomach. I had to breathe for a moment.

"I can pass out the quizzes Mrs. Snape." A 7th year student rushed up to me and grabbed the quizzes.

"Thank you Ryan." I sit back down with ease but I felt so uncomfortable. I had to take deep breaths to let my body relax for a moment.
"You may start the quiz when Ryan hands you the paper."

"Are you okay Mrs. Snape?" Another student asked.

"Yes I'm just a bit tired. Don't worry about me. Begin your quiz." I let out more deep breaths and sit back in my seat. But now I have to stare at nothing until everyone finishes.

After 45 minutes, everyone has placed their quiz on my desk and waited for me to begin the new lesson but I became too lazy to start. Pomfrey said I needed to be in bedrest but I refused that as well. I should've listened to her.

"Everyone is dismissed for today. Please read chapters 8 and 9 as homework." I announce.

"Do you need to be taken to Pomfrey?"

"Oh no I'm okay. I'll be fine. Please enjoy the rest of the day and your weekend." I organize the papers and lay back in my seat to rest a little longer.
"I will see you all next week." I watch as the students begin to pack their things and exit the classroom.

"See you soon Mrs. Snape." The last student exited the classroom and closed the door behind them.

Slowly but also with a lot of strength, I push myself up to erase the board but when I reached the top of the board, I let out a gasp from feeling my fluids splash on the ground and my shoes.

"Shit!" I drop the eraser and held myself up with my desk. I look around to see if anyone stayed behind but no one is here.

With the amount of luck I had in this world, my worries went away when a 7th year student named Abigail came back in my room.
"Sorry. I forgot my notebook."

"Abigail. Get me Professor Sinistra, please." I beg. She looked at me a bit confused but when she realized what was happening, she ran out the door at lighting speed.

"Okay. Okay just hold on a little longer." I let out a deep breath and begin to walk towards the door.

"Oh my heavens! Are you due already?" Sinistra grabs my arm to help me walk.

"I'm not supposed to be due for another two weeks."

"Okay. We must get you to Madam Pomfrey immediately." She helps me down the hallway until I stopped in my tracks.