34

⚠️ Sexual content ⚠️

As dinner finally ended I convinced my parents, mostly my dad, to let Severus stay the night in the guest room. I don't want him going outside in case they're out there. That last thing I want for him is to get hurt.
The rest of the ministry are prepared and hiding in the neighbors' houses, watching closely.

"You'll be safe here Severus. After tomorrow, it will all be over." I give him a peck on the lips and hug him tight.
"I'll be back." I whisper.

"With or without clothes?" Severus asks in a whisper.

"Nice try. I'm not doing that when my parents are here." I softly giggle when he scoffed.
"I'll be back." I give him a kiss on the cheek and leave the room, closing the door behind me.

I go back to the kitchen to help my mom with the dishes so she can rest already.
"Hey mom. How come you never mentioned Severus when you told me you got hurt?"

"Well I just figured you two weren't together anymore. So I didn't want to mention anything. Besides, your father would of heard me." She rolls her eyes at the last part.

"Oh. Right." I sometimes forget my dad would always get jealous if a random guy talked to my mom. Even if a man greets her in a kind manner, my dad would wrap his arm around her to let them know she's taken. One time a guy looked at her as he walked by to not bump into each other and my dad pulled out his wand to make sure he didn't come back. Typical.

After my mom and I finish cleaning up the dining table and kitchen, we head upstairs and go our separate ways to our own rooms. I told my parents to lock their door just in case. I even lock my window this time.
I change into my pajamas and put on some soft slippers so I could go downstairs quietly. I went into the hallway and see my parents' door closed. So I quickly and quietly head downstairs and into the guest room where Severus is.

After closing the door, I turn around and see Severus taking off his shirt. I gulp down the lump in my throat every time I see him shirtless. I could imagine myself naked in his arms again.
Once Severus notices me, he looks me up and down. I have small shorts on that barely cover my thighs and a white tank top that I decided to wear without a bra.
He stepped closer towards me until he's able to grab my waist. His hands slightly go lower until reaching the end of my tank top.

"Seeing as you don't have anything underneath, I don't see a reason why you should wear this."
I let him pull up my tank top and throw it to the floor. He cups my breasts as he caresses my nipples with his thumbs. He then lowers his hands until they're resting on my hips. I get pulled closer until Severus's lips barely touch mine.
"May I have you tonight?" He mutters against my lips.

Severus still has his ways to make me nervous everytime he wants something and I have a feeling it's going to be like that forever. I definitely don't mind at all.
So without even thinking twice about this, I let out a shaky breath and nod my head yes. The second I agree, he starts pulling down my shorts along with my panties. I step out of them and let him pull me towards the bed.

"Severus wait. Aren't you going to put the spell?" I reach for his wand but he pulled my hand back.

"Not tonight." He grins as he pulls me closer. This time he slowly presses his lips on mine with ease and slowly builds it up to a small make out session. I grab hold onto his arms when he gently lays me down on the bed without leaving my lips. His hand slid down between us so he can unzip his pants. I thought he would take them off but instead he keeps them on and slightly lowers his boxers to set himself free. I spread my legs a bit more to let him lower himself onto me.

He leaves my lips and begins kissing and nipping my neck with ease. I let out a small gasp as he pushes himself in and begins to slowly move. He softly groans and let out breaths against my neck. My hands caress his shoulders and arms just to feel his muscles as he's grinding his body on mine.