25

⚠️ Sexual content ⚠️

In the morning I wake up feeling like I just slept for a full 10 hours. It felt so nice. I roll on my side and see Severus sleeping with his hair covering his face. I prop myself on my elbow to move his hair to the side. He felt my fingers on his forehead which caused him to slowly wake up.
"Hi." I whisper as I give him a gentle kiss on the cheek.
"Ready for work?"

"No." He rolls over to the other side to sleep some more. I grab his arm to turn him around but he won't budge.

"Severus wake up." I uncover myself and get on my knees to turn him around. It sort of helped but I need more strength. So I put my leg over his body to make him look up at me. Now I'm straddling him. That made him fully awake since I'm naked.
"We have work to do. Remember?" I get goosebumps as he slides his hands on my thighs and grabs hold of my waist.

He doesn't say anything but instead he looks at me like if he wants something. I know exactly what it is.

"We don't have time." I move to get off but he kept me in place.

"Yes we do." He grabs his wand from the nightstand to cast the silencing charm. Once he puts his wand down, he grabs my waist and turns us over until I'm laying on my back. I start to giggle when he didn't have the patience to let me agree with him and gives me a kiss.

Soon I felt his hand near my thigh as he's lowering his pants and boxers to set himself free. Once they're completely off, I spread my legs a bit more until they're resting on his hips.

I grab hold onto his biceps the moment he slowly inserts himself. As soon as he begins to move, he grabs hold of my arms and slides his hands up to grab mine. I wanted to grab hold onto his shoulders but he pinned my hands down on the bed.

Hearing his groans as he kisses my neck makes me feel all kinds of things. I let out soft moans when he nips my neck while picking up the pace.
"You feel too perfect." He whispers. I arch my back when he found the right spot again.

My breathing became heavier with every moan I let out as he's pounding into me. If Severus didn't put that silencing charm, the whole slytherin house would've heard me.

"Severus." I moan his name when my legs begin to shake. I'm already feeling enough pressure between my legs.

"Already giving up?" He asks out of breath. I look him in the eyes as if it was a challenge.

I yank my hands out of his grip to cup his face and pull him in for a kiss. I hold in the pressure as much as I can to enjoy this.
After a while I pull back but kept my lips close to his, feeling each other's hot breaths. He enjoyed hearing my moans with every thrust like if he's taking the breath out of my lungs.

Soon I felt his hand grab hold of my waist to keep me steady. I couldn't hold back the scream of pleasure when he thrusts deeper into me. I grab hold onto his shoulders for dear life when I felt the pressure building up at lightning speed.

I gave Severus the satisfaction when I threw my head back as I finally climaxed.
Not long after, he slowed his pace down when he released inside of me. Once he was done, he kept himself there to catch his breath.

With no energy left, I force myself to cup his face and pull him in for a kiss. I wanted more. He makes me feel so good.

I slowly pull back when we needed air.
"Can we call in sick today?" I ask out of breath. He chuckles under his breath and kisses my cheek.

"Not going to happen."
I whimper when he pulled out to make me feel the cold breeze hitting between my legs. I need warmth there.
"We have work."

"What if we do one more round?" I ask innocently.