24

⚠️ Sexual Content ⚠️

Graduation is in 3 weeks and I'm excited but mostly nervous. I'm excited to watch students graduate but I'm nervous to see my parents. Especially my dad. I broke every single word in that rule and he's going to be pissed. I don't even know how to start that conversation.

"Ms. (L/n), do you have any advice for the students?" Sinistra asks as she erases the board that had all the information for the test. I had to zone back in only to realize the test was today. My mind is all over the place.

"Um, if I were all of you, I would re-read the question twice before answering it. Remember, if you get stuck on a question, skip it and go back when you're done. And do not start guessing when time is almost up. No pressure."

"Any questions before we start?" Sinistra asks the class.

"Oh one more thing." I announce.
"If any of you fail I am telling your parents."

"Damnit." A student muttered. Good thing Sinistra didn't hear that.

"Ms. (L/n), would you like to pass these out?"

"Sure." I grab the tests from her hands and begin to hand them out. That's when I notice it's a 4 page test, front and back.
"Woah." I whisper quietly.

"What the hell is this?" A student yelled out while showing everyone the 4 page test.

"A test dumbass." One of his friends shouted out. I couldn't help but laugh in front of them. Sinistra called them out for their language but I couldn't stay serious about it.

"You may start." I announce after passing the test around with a smile that I couldn't control from the 2 students.
Now we wait until everyone is done.
_______________

After the test for all the classes have finished, I head down to my room to rest. I know I haven't done anything but sitting there while waiting for everyone to finish was like staring at a concrete wall. And it's only Monday!

Though I did have daydreams at some points about me and Severus being together. I would suddenly stare off into the distance and think about the times we were smiling and enjoying each other's company. It was the best.

When I make it to my room, I put down my bag but see the tests inside. Sinistra told me to grade the tests before the end of the week. So much work to do but hopefully these students pass before graduation.

Though right now I have to head down to the great hall before Severus assumes I skipped dinner on purpose.
Before I do, I walk into my bedroom to change but there was a note on my bed with a rose and a slice of cake. Red velvet, my favorite.

The note read:

'Eat after dinner. You need strength.'

S.S.

The cake itself looks delicious but I have to wait after dinner. Not fair.

I quickly change into some comfortable clothes and head down to the great hall and sit next to Severus.
"Good evening Professor." I greet with a small smile.

"Where do you plan on sleeping?" He whispers before taking a sip of his drink.

"In my room again." I whisper. Severus let out a sigh but it made me secretly smile.
"I said I needed to concentrate on these reviews and tests. I'll be back in your room by tomorrow night, okay?"

"Fine." He mutters under his breath. Severus is the definition of impatience at this point. I haven't slept in his room for the longest time. I think it's been three weeks.