Chapter 13

You tapped on the apartment door then placed your back against the hallway wall. The vodka had finally rushed into your entire being and you felt an overwhelming sense of exhaustion and adrenaline at the same time. You tilted your head toward the ceiling and chuckled at yourself wondering how pathetic you must look. Loona opened the door and gave you a small smile.

"Blitz, she's here" she called into the apartment. You peeled yourself off the hallway wall and waltzed your way inside, your stride lacking any balance.

"Fucking hell, where have you been? We've been looking for you for the past two hours!" Blitz yelled before snatching onto you and pulling you into his chest. You let your head fall back as you stared up into his eyes.

"I gotchu a present" you stuck your tongue out before pulling the computer out of your shirt, "I broken the other one" you whispered.

"She's shit faced" Loona laughed before taking the computer out of your hands and setting it on the counter.

"Where did you go?" Blitz asked.

"I went to spirits spirits spirits or somethin' like that and met a guy named uh...bartender man named uh...Siren? Or something? And he lives somewhere. Then I went to get a computer and guess what? No computer store so I took this one from a guy at a coffee shop" you let your body fall limp into Blitz's grasp.

"She's not lying, this is definitely stolen" Loona said and she opened the computer and began browsing through it.

"Why did you leave?" Blitz asked walking you toward the couch.

"I broke the computer, had to replace it" you answered mater-of-factly.

"I was, we were, worried about you. They all said you didn't seem okay when you left" Blitz ran his fingers through your hair.

"You're not my daddy, I don't need you to worry about me" you snarled.

"I know that you don't need me to...I want to. Im just glad you made it back home," Blitz said as he laid you on the pullout.

Loona shut the computer and grabbed her purse heading toward the door, "I'm glad you're home, Y/N, happy Friday night, don't wait up" she called toward you and Blitz before slamming the door on her way out. Silence took over the room for a moment as you sprawled out on the bed.

"Now, why did you really leave?" He asked.
"I told you, I broke the computer."
"Why'd you break the computer?"
"Wasn't loading."
"Don't lie to me" he glared.
"You wouldn't know, you were busy with your boyfriend. Why does it matter that I left? I can do whatever I want!" You slurred over your words.
"Please, Y/N, I don't want to play these games."
"Play these games? Play these games...you kissed me, you hold me at night, but then you...you go to him and you...fuck me, Blitz I can't do this!" You yelled running toward the bathroom, slamming open the toilet lid, and throwing up all the contents of your stomach inside. You threw up until your stomach muscles seized and you felt empty inside.

Blitz came around the corner grabbing your hair and handing you a paper towel.

"Fuck no, no no no please, I don't want you to see me like this" you cried, tears streaming down your face.

"Shhh..." he cooed before flushing the toilet and pulling you to your feet. He wrapped your arm around his shoulders and helped you walk your way toward the bed.

Once you were seated he made his way to the laundry room and returned with a clean pair of pajamas. He pulled off your shirt and pants and replaced them with the clean set. He then laid you down on the bed and climbed in beside you, pulling the covers over the two of your bodies.

"I hate this" you whined, your face in his chest. He ran his fingers over your back.

"Hate what?"

"Feeling this way...why the fuck am I so jealous? We just met and I feel like a fucking clingy weirdo. I shouldn't feel this way."

He wrapped his arms and tail around you, pulling you deeply into his being. He kissed you firmly on your forehead and ran his fingers through your hair until your body relaxed and finally calmed completely. You closed your eyes and became entranced in his being until sleep washed over your body.