Chapter 26

"Y/N? What's going on?" Blitz asked, worry in his voice.

"I was just...being followed by someone. They've been following me for a few hours. I wanted to get away so I...They...they fucking shot at me...I'm sorry, I shouldn't even get you guys involved in this, I-"you rambled on, tears flowing down your face.

"Shhh, shhh, Y/N I'm here. Don't leave your apartment, we'll be there in a minute."

-click-

Blitz knocked on your door about twenty minutes later. You checked through the peep hole to ensure that it was him. On the other side stood Blitz, Loona, Moxxie, and Millie. You wiped your eyes harshly before unlocking and opening the door.

"Y/N!" Blitz walked through the threshold and grabbed you tightly in his arms, "are you okay? Are you hurt?" He asked, exploring you up and down for any obvious wounds.

"No, no," you shook your head, "I'm okay. He shot at me three times but none of them hit me," you explained, "how did you guys find my apartment?"

"We already knew the complex's name, nose did the rest" Loona said, staring around your still empty space.

"Did you get a good look at him? Anything about his appearance that stood out?" Moxxie asked with worry in his voice.

"No, not really. He was wearing a hoodie and had a bandana wrapped around the lower portion of his face. He'd been following me for hours so I wanted to get away, I chucked a tarp over him and yank him off of his feet so I could run...then he shot at me."

"Do ya think he saw where ya ran to?" Millie questioned.

"No, he was too far behind once I got out of the store."

"Who would wanna stalk you and then try to kill you? This doesn't make any sense" Loona asked as she roamed the apartment room by room.

"I don't know," you shrugged.

"I'm just, I'm just really really happy that you're okay," Blitz smiled sheepishly, you felt your face get warm in his presence.

"Thanks."

"What store were ya in?" Millie asked.

"The one just down the street to the right."

"Mox, Loona, and I will go and check it out, see if we can see anything or learn anything about our little stalker" Millie declared.

"Blitz should stay here, the two of you need to talk" Loona said, her eyes staring at her phone.

"No no no no no, we don't need to talk about anything if Y/N doesn't want to..." Blitz whimpered.

"We can talk."

And with that Moxxie, Millie, and Loona left your apartment. You secured the lock behind them and stared at Blitz who melted under your gaze.

"Nice place, nice place" Blitz awkwardly said staring at the empty walls.

"Thanks. Do you wanna sit?" You replied, stretching your arms out and motioning toward the empty floor. You let out an awkward chuckle as you sat onto the ground, Blitz followed your lead and sat beside you.

"The way that I left the other night-," you started.

"No no no," Blitz interrupted, "you had every right to say everything you said and leave. What you saw was...it was fucked up. But there something about it that I think you should know." You raised a suspicious eyebrow.

"Hmm? What's that?"

"I invited Stolas to the offices to talk. I wanted to ask him if there was anyway that we could reconstruct our deal so that it didn't involve me fucking that bird every month. I should have just told you, fuck I should have invited you along. But I didn't. I just wanted to fix it on my own. He came and we talked, the conversation went in circles and ended with him freezing me with his magic and kissing me. I swear I didn't want to kiss him, I didn't participate in it willingly...I-"

You felt tears trickle down your checks from behind your eyes, they were warm and heavy. You tried to wipe them away but more replaced them instantaneously.

"Hey, hey, Y/N, I'm sorry please don't cry."

"I'm sorry for reacting the way that I did, I'm sorry for leaving, I'm sorry for everything that I did and said I...God I...I ruined everything" you sobbed uncontrollably, tucking your knees into your chest.

"No, no Y/N you're wrong, you had every reason to act that way, I should have just..." Blitz's eyes began to water as well.

You cupped his face into your hands and pressed your lips onto his. For a moment he stayed frozen in shock, then the next he wrapped his arms around you and kissed you passionately.

His lips parted just enough for his tongue to meet yours. One hand cupped behind your head while the other was wrapped around your back. His tail entangled with yours. He leaned you down until your back was flat against the carpeted floor, his hands were placed one on each side of your head. He continued to kiss you deeply, his body was now hovering just above yours.

He stopped kissing your lips and began trailing down your neck, kissing and biting interchangeably, his hot breath caused goosebumps to tingle across your neck. You arched your back slightly in arousal, your breasts dusted against his chest.

One of his hands reached between your thighs, cupping on your pants that covered your cunt. He bent his fingers applying pressure, you couldn't help but gasp lightly at his touch.

You peeled your shirt off over your head and let it fall beside you, Blitz followed suit unbuttoning his shirt entirely and letting it fall on top of yours. He let his body fall back onto yours, your bra the only piece of fabric separating your tits from touching his chest.

He wrapped his fingers into yours until he was holding both of your hands and positioned them above your head. The two of continued to makeout, your tongues twirling in a silent rhythm.

You felt yourself getting wet underneath his touch. You let out small uncontrollable moans of lust, your breath uneasy beneath him. He pushed himself up and away from you, his eyes staring down at you with anticipation and excitement.

"Y/N please listen to me, I love you. I fucking love you with my entire being" you felt your eyes begin to swell with tears again, "if you ever don't feel like that's true I want you to tell me."

"I love you, Blitz" you rested your foreheads against each other.

"That's the best sound in Hell" Blitz smiled before kissing you once again. You reached your hands down and grasped at his belt, undoing it with ease and sliding it off of his waist. You then unbutton his pants allowing them to hang a little loosely on him, your hand began running along the outline of his member.

"Lay down for me, let me make everything up to you."