Chapter 35

"What...what did you just say?" Your breath got stuck in your throat as you quickly sat up in the bed.

"Will you marry me?" He repeated in the darkness.

You reached over to your bed side table and twisted the switch on your lamp. The light clicked and began illuminating the room. You turned to Blitz who sat up beside you, his face red and filled with anxiety as he eagerly waited for your answer.

"What? Are you...are you sure? Are you for real?" You heart thundered as you pulled the blanket over your chest to cover yourself.

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life. You make Hell feel like Heaven, make work not feel like job, make a house a  home...I've never felt this way before about anyone and I never want to lose you...I want to do things right, I want to make this official..." Blitz reached over toward the side of the bed where he pulled out a black leather box from his jacket's pocket.

"I...I thought maybe you were going to ask me to be your girlfriend, I wasn't expecting this at all..." your throat continued to tighten as your mind scrambled as your eyes examined the box.

"Is this too soon? Too much?" Blitz asked, the box resting in his hands, sweat beading from his forehead.

"No! I just, I didn't think that you'd..."

Blitz opened the box gently and there lied a ring, snug within the cushions that lined the box. It was silver, a large ruby glistened on top of it, small diamonds hugged the ruby in a circle around it. You felt your throat slowly relax and Blitz grabbed your hand gently and stared into your eyes.

"Y/N, will you make me the happiest man in Hell and marry me?"

"Yes."

"What?"

"Yes!" You smiled, throwing yourself onto him and kissing him viciously. He wrapped his arms around you and tightened his grip, pressing his lips firmly onto yours.

"Ha!," he chuckled in relief, "for a second there I thought you were gonna say no," he admitted as he carefully slipped the ring over your left ring finger. It fit like a glove.

You cupped his head in your hands and smiled gently, your expression calm and reassuring, "I would never not want you, it's going to be a dream come true to be your wife," you kissed him once more.

The two of you coiled into one another, your head rested against Blitz's bare chest. You listened to his heart pounding in his rib cage, his hands ran through your hair, his lips kisses your forehead gently. Your eyes peered at your finger as your hand laid on his chest, it was gorgeous. You could barely believe that this was real, that he had purchased this, that he had asked for your hand in marriage.

"Want me to fuck your brains out again?" He laughed, it echoed through his chest and into your ears. You sat up and turned towards him, pressing your hands against his pectoral muscles.

"Of course I do, fiancé" you smiled wickedly as you lifted the blanket over your head and buckled beneath it. You slid down his legs and kissed his body as you went downward towards his member.

As you began preforming oral his moans of satisfaction rang throughout the room.

-AUTHORS NOTE-

Sorry this chapter is really short, I was going to try to make the proposal some huge romantic scene but really didn't feel like it fit Blitz's character.

Some good news: I have many more chapters coming!

Thank you guys for showing an interest in my fanfic, it means the world to me and I love every comment, star, etc. that you guys throw my way. See ya'll really soon with a new chapter.

Xoxo- author.