I m only yours(1)

Hey guys,
                Hope u r excited for this new storybook...let's begin with the first OS without any further delay...This OS is from the time when kartik nd naira were sitting in the hospital room at night for kairav, when they met after 5 yrs and bhabhimaa slapped naira and everyone berated her...here kartik will not let his ego come in between nd another twist is that kartik had went to meet kairav before getting married to vedika, so they aren't married...
___________________________________
The scene starts from kartik holding naira's head as she was going to fall...naira looked at him with longing eyes...kartik saw pain in her eyes, which he failed to notice before...

he realized that she suffered the most and yet everyone blamed her

he realized that she suffered the most and yet everyone blamed her...naira knew she was at fault, but noone saw her pain...noone even asked her how she handled everything alone, they just blamed her for separating them from kairav... kartik too realized that it all started somewhere due to him, but still noone thought how she managed everything alone, keeping her emotions aside for kairav...kartik saw redness on her cheeks due to badidadi's slap...he gently caressed her cheek, looking at her lovingly... Tears rolled down her cheeks, making him feel more guilty...he couldn't control more and hugged her, sitting on his knees in front of her...naira didn't hugged him back, but cried badly resting her head on his chest...kartik too cried silently, holding her protectively in his arms...

KARTIK:(wiping his own tears) shh...bss..bss..shh...chup hojao naira...plss mtt rou..i know humei boht kuch clear krna h, pr abhi ke liye sb bhul kr sojao...u need rest, kal kairav ki surgery h naa...(caressing her hair) mein sulaa du tumhe, phle ki tarah...(hugging her more as she cried heavily) shh...bss..bss..shh..bss bachaa..
(Getting up and picking her in his arms, taking her to the couch)

Naira didn't objected, right now she just needed her kartik the most...she clutched to his kurta as he half laid on the couch with her in his lap...he wiped her tears and kissed her forehead lovingly, hugging her tightly...naira closed her eyes, hugging his waist and feeling his presence after so long...kartik was determined to make everything fine between them till tomorrow...he couldn't afford to lose her again...he patted her head, caressing her back and put a blanket over her...naira slowly drifted to sleep, snuggling into his chest...kartik smiled seeing her angelic face and cleared her tears...

KARTIK:(kissing her hair and caressing her back) I m sorry naira...yeh sb meri vajah se ho rha h...konsi wife apne husband ke saath rhna chahegi jb usne itna ghatiya sawal kiya ho...mere trust kahi na kahi kamzor pda,isliye yeh sb hua...aaj bhi apne gusse, apne ego mei tumhe sbke saamne le gya.
...aur baaki sb ne kya kiya...tumhe blame kiya, insult kiya aur badi dadi ne toh slap bhi kiya...galti meri thi aur sazaa hmesha tumhe mili...mein toh phir bhi akela beth kr ro leta tha, pr tum toh khul ke apna gussa bhi nhi nikaal paati hogi naa...phle financial problems, phir delivery, kairav ki parwarish
...sb tumne kiya..hmare bete ko maa baap dono ka pyar diya...itna pain saha use iss duniya mei laane ke liye...sb kuch akele handle kiya aur kisi ne tumhare baare mei nhi socha...unhone mera dard dekha h, pr tumhare dard ka toh koi andaaza bhi nhi lgga skta...(caressing her hair) thank god meri aaj vedika se shaadi nhi hui, sirf kairav ki vajah se...vrna mein tumhe kya muh dikhaata..tumhara kartik hmesha se tumhara hi tha aur tumhara hi rhega...I promise u ab hmare bich mei koi nhi aayega.. family bhi nhi...(kissing her forehead lovingly) Ab mein tumhe kbhi khudse dur nhi jaane dunga...
I love u baby...I love u so much naira..(hugging her more and closing his eyes to feel her presence)

Kartik too slept after sometime with her in his lap...In the goenka house, vedika started her melodrama that naira should not hv come now, when everything was going to be okkk...

DADI:(caressing her hair) dekho beta...hum smjhte h tum kya mehsoos kr rhi ho...pr yeh acha hua ki shaadi hone se phle hi sb sach saamne aa gya...vrna tumhari bhi zindagi barbaad ho jaati..

VEDIKA:(pushing her harshly on the floor) bss kijiye plss...agr aaj naira nhi aati toh kartik mere hote...hum dono apni suhaagraat mna rhe hote...isse better toh yhi hota ki kairav ki jagah naira ko yeh bimari hoti aur unke bachne ki chances kam hote...(angrily)

Everyone were shocked seeing the sweet vedika uttering such bitter words, especially dadi... naksh nd samarth held dadi as vedika pushed her on the floor... they all were sure that she's not the person what she pretended to be...Just then, the police came and arrested vedika telling that she's a criminal who traps rich families to marry their son and then take away all their jewels nd money... they were finding her since 5 yrs..
They took them with her, ignoring her melodrama and the family members were numb...

DADI:(Sitting on the sofa with a thud) hey bhagwan...hum vedika ko kya smjhte the aur vo kya nikli
...agr aaj hmare kittu ki shaadi ho jaati toh hum sb barbaad ho jaate.
...yeh sb hmari galti h..humne hi kittu ko force kiya usse shaadi krne ke liye...(crying silently)

BADI DADI:(Sitting beside her, feeling equally shocked) hum ne toh use apni beti maana tha... naira ki jagah tkk de di...aaj kitna sunaya naira ko, mene toh uspe haath bhi uthaya...yeh bhi nhi socha ki vo itne saalon se akeli, sbse dur kese reh rhi hogi...m.ujh. se...b.oh.t...b.di..g.al.ti...h.o..gy.i..(crying)

Everyone realized that they did a mistake blaming naira for everything, when kartik nd naira both were at fault...swarna felt guilty for not supporting her daughter...

NAKSH:(wiping his tears) Naira ka pyar scha h, isliye usne kisi se kartik ki shikayat nhi ki...sb kuch akeli sehti rhi...bina kisi financial aur emotional support ke...vo humse dur gyi, pr kairav ko kbhi humse dur nhi kiya...uske dil mei hum sb ke liye kbhi kadvahat nhi aane di...

GAYU:(crying silently) a.ur...h.um. ne..us.ski...m.am.ta..pe...s.aw.aal... u.tha.ya...u.se...kai.r.a.v...k.i...iss..h.aa.l.at...k.e..l.iye..b.lame...k.iya..ek..m.aa...k.o...us.ke..ba.ch.e...k.i..b.imaa.ri..ka...do.sh...di.ya..

[I don't know if it actually happened or not...but just imagine that everyone blamed naira for kairav's condition, breaking her more from inside]

SWARNA:(Removing garland from naira's photo) Mujhe maaf krdo naira...tu.m.hari...m.aa..b.hi.. tu.m.he...s.mjh..n.hi...p.aa.yi..

SUREKHA:(teary eyed) Kartik ne jo sawaal pucha, uske baad koi bhi patni apne pati ke sath kese rukk skti h...naira ne jo bhi kiya apni self respect ke liye kiya...hnn usne hum sb ko kuch nhi btaya ki vo zinda h, kartik se naraaz h, pr kartik ne bhi toh kbhi kuch nhi btaya...ki uske aur naira ke bich mei kya hua tha us din...saari galti naira ki nhi ho skti..

Akhil started sweating listening to all this as he too had an affair with liza...he was scared how would everyone react if his truth comes out...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...this is my pov, so sorry if u found anything wrong...keep supporting guys...keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...Stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Kartik takes care of naira and consoles her as kairav's condition gets critical...will everything go well ahead?