After Yrkkh

Hey guys,
              Let's continue with the second OS without any further delay...
___________________________________
The topic of the OS is...

___________________________________The topic of the OS is

Let's begin with it....

The scene starts from mohsin checking out his instagram...he noticed many posts of shivi in her sets of balika vadhu in which he was tagged...he read captions like "shivi is missing her momo", "shivangi is not comfortable around anyone other than mohsin", "ur bachaa needs u momo...she's not happy around randeep and samridh", "shivi looks so sad and lonely without her momo"..."she's not the old naughty, chirpy shivi...she looks so unhappy"...

Mohsin checked out her interviews of celebration at the balika vadhu 2 sets...she was sitting between samridh and randeep in an interview...he too noticed that she was just pretending to be happy...she was looking quiet and sad too...mohsin understood that she's not much open and comfortable around randeep and samridh...he decided to talk to her as he couldn't see her sad and quiet...

He called her, but she didn't picked up as she was giving her shot...After half an hour, shivi checked her phone and immediately called mohsin...

MOHSIN:(on call) hmm..mil gya time madam ko...(playfully)

SHIVI:(cutted him in between) sorry mohsin...vo actually mera shot tha aur phone bhi silent pe tha...i m sorry..mujhe dhyaan rkhna chahiye tha...(worriedly)

MOHSIN:(calming her) bss..bss shivi...relax baby..it's okk...mein smjh gya tha ki tum busy ho...it's okk naa...tumhe explanation dene ki zroorat nhi h...mein toh mazaak kr rha tha...(concerned about her) tum thik ho..

SHIVI:(in a low voice) hmm...

MOHSIN:(not able to wait more) tum aaj half day lelo plss...mein tumhe half an hour mei lene aa rha hu...(not getting any response) shivi..bachaa kya hua...tum sun rhi ho naa..

SHIVI:(coming out of her thoughts) hnn..hn mohsin...mein sir se baat krke tumhe msg krti hu...bye..(wiping her lone tear)

Mohsin was sure now that she's not okk...he wanted to comfort her and spend sometime with her as he was busy with his mv's from a week and couldn't give her proper time...shivi sent him a message that she got permission and he can come to pick her...
Mohsin reached her sets in half an hour and went to her vanity... he saw her sitting on the chair, lost in her thoughts...

MOHSIN:(Sitting on his knees in front of her and holding her hands) shivii...

Shivi came out of her thoughts, hearing his voice...

SHIVI:(holding his hands) mohsin
...tum kb aaye...sorry mera dhyaan nhi tha..vo mein..vo..(looking down)

MOHSIN:(cupping her face and kissing her forehead, pressing his lips for a longer time) shh...it's okk...but mein tumse gussa hu.. hum itne time baad mil rhe h... almost a week...aur tumne mujhe hug bhi nhi ki..(naughtily)

Shivi smiled and got up as he stood...she hugged him tightly, snuggling into his chest...mohsin wrapped his arms around her, caressing her hair and back lovingly...he tried to break the hug, but she hugged him more tight not ready to leave him...

SHIVI:(getting emotional) hug me mohsin...plsss..

Mohsin hugged her again, rubbing her back and caressing her hair...he knew she had so much to say...he took her to his car, making her sit on the passenger seat and started driving to his house...their was noone as everyone had gone to meet zeba...he took shivi in and gave her water...

MOHSIN:(side hugging her, sitting beside her on the sofa) shivi...tum thik ho naa bachaa..

SHIVI:(turning to his side and hiding in his embrace) hmm...bss tumhari boht yaad aa rhi thi..(hiding her emotions)

MOHSIN:(caressing her hair lovingly) i missed u too baby...hum room mei chle..(she nodded)

Mohsin picked her in his lap, wrapping her legs around his waist and hugging her...shivi snuggled into him and tears rolled down her eyes...mohsin caressed her back and sat on the bed with her in his lap...he wiped her tears, kissing her cheeks...

MOHSIN:(cupping her face) sach sach btao kya baat h...shivi tum itni chup chup kyu rhti ho...mujhe meri phle wali shivi chahiye...vo naughty si, khush rhne wali, mujhe tease krne wali...tumhe ho kya gya h...mene tumhara interview bhi dekha...u were not happy...yrkkh chodne ka decision hum dono ka tha naa..phir tum upset kyu ho...(wiping her tears as she was crying)

SHIVI:(looking at him) mujhe tumhare sath kaam krne ki aadat thi mohsin...i was so happy and comfortable around u...ekdam se sb change ho gya...phle hum poora din almost sath mei spend krte the...shoot krte hue, lunch krte hue, packup ke time...tum hmesha mere sath the..aur ab toh itne din guzar jaate h, hum mil bhi nhi paate...(with tears rolling down her cheeks) randeep aur samridh boht ache h, boht caring bhi h...pr mein unke sath itna comfortable feel nhi krti, jitna tumhare sath thi...i..m.iss..u.(crying silently, hugging him)

Mohsin understood what she might be feeling...even he didn't felt like working with other lead actresses, but this is how the industry works...they hv to work with other actors too...

MOHSIN:(caressing her hair and rubbing her back) shh...bss..bss... bss mera bachaa...calm down..shh
..bss baby...chup..chup hojao...(wiping her tears and kissing her forehead) i understand shivi ki tum kya feel kr rhi ho...pr kbhi na kbhi toh yrkkh chodna hi tha naa.
..hum hmesha toh sath mei kaam nhi kr skte...(cupping her face) pr i m always there for u...i know humei roz milne ka time nhi milta ab, pr isse hmara pyar toh kam nhi hua naa...we still love eachother the most...hnaa..
(Caressing her face) tumhe abhi boht kuch achieve krna h shivi... isliye apne career pe focus kro aur as an actor humei baaki coactors ke sath kaam krna pdega naa...abhi bhi aur aage bhi...tum smjh rhi ho naa..yeh industry ese hi work krti h...(shivi nodded looking at him)

Mohsin noticed shivi sad...he made her look at him, cupping her face...she burst out crying, looking at him...mohsin hugged her tightly, caressing her back lovingly...

MOHSIN:(himself in tears) i know u need time...it's okk bachaa..pr plss ese sad mtt hou...mein toh hmesha tumhare sath hu...(caressing her hair) bss...bss..shh.. bss..shivi...chup hojao baby...hum dur hokr bhi boht pas h...pta h kese...kyuki hmara pyar boht strong h...(wiping her tears, cupping her face) i promise u chahe mein kitna bhi busy kyu na ho jau, pr din mei ek baar raat ko hum video call zroor krenge...ok..

SHIVI:(smiling at him) hmm..i m sorry mohsin...mein kuch zyada hi soch rhi thi shayad...u r right.. mein sad nhi houngi ab, pr tum jb bhi hoge mujhe call krna plss... atleast phone pe baat toh kr hi skte h...mein bich mei time nikaal lungi..(kissing his forehead and cheeks) i love u momo...i love u so much...

MOHSIN:(pecking her lips) i love u too bachaa...meri jaan..(caressing her hair and pulling her closer) chlo ab hum lunch krte h...i know tumne breakfast bhi nhi kiya..hnaa...

SHIVI:(cutely) sorryy...mera mnn nhi tha...

Mohsin smiled seeing her happy finally...he took her to the kitchen and they had lunch, feeding eachother...they decided to take a nap for sometime...shivi laid beside him, snuggling into his chest...mohsin caressed her waist, cupping her face...he bent towards her and captured her lips, kissing her softly...shivi responded, caressing his nape... they broke the kiss after a few minutes and slept hugging eachother...mohsin held her protectively in her embrace like the most precious thing in the world...
___________________________________
That's all for this OS...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys..keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: 3rd OS from the schedule...