24th birthday

Hey guys,
Let's begin with the first OS from the schedule...
___________________________________
The topic of the OS is...

___________________________________The topic of the OS is

So, let's begin....

The scene starts from shivi enjoying with her friends and family in her bday party...she was missing mohsin, but was sure he might hv planned something special for her...He was their with her the whole day and even in the midnight at 12 for her bring in...
She got a call and went aside in a corner to check...it was mohsin's call...

SHIVI:(picking up the call) boliye janaab...mnn nhi lgg rha naa mere bina..mene toh phle hi kaha tha aajao party mei...as a friend toh aa hi skte the..(with a cute pout)

MOHSIN:(chuckled at her cuteness) aww mera bachaa...i m sure abhi tumne cute sa pout bnaya hoga...hmm..toh kesi chal rhi h party vaha pe...

SHIVI:(happily) boht mazaa aa rha h...sb h yaha, bss tum nhi ho... i miss u mohsin..(her smile faded) mujhe tumhare bina kuch acha nhi lgta...

MOHSIN:(trying to cheer her up) it's okk shivi...tum plss apna mood spoil mtt kro..aaj tumhara din h... enjoy kro, masti kro...hum party ke baad milte h...hmm..

Shivi hummed and they cut the call...shivi smiled and enjoyed a lot with everyone, while mohsin was at shivi's home preparing for a surprise...his whole family was helping him...

Shivi came home after the party... her family had already came and went to his house as per mohsin's surprise...shivi entered in and everything was dark...she was going to switch off the light, but the projector got switched on...
Shivangi was surprised to see kaira's memories, along with the bts of them in the video...She was in tears, recalling how far they had come...she reminisced all those memories...At last, mohsin came from a side and said...

"Tu roye bhi toh aansoo
khushi ke ho,
Tu gire bhi toh bsss
meri baahon mei ho,
Yeh zindagi ka safar h
boht lamba,
Tu aage bdhe bhi toh
mere sath mei ho,
Tu saans bhi le toh
usmei mera naam ho,
Kyuki tere bina yeh
tera aashiq hi na ho...."

Shivi was so much surprised as the light switched on...the hall was beautifully decorated with fairy lights and roses and balloons...she ran to mohsin and hugged him tightly, getting emotional...mohsin too was in tears as he felt those words while saying it...he rubbed her back, caressing her hair as she was crying in happiness...

MOHSIN:(chuckled) apne bday pe bhi koi rota h kya...mujhe toh lgga tha tumhe mera surprise pasand aayega...pr tum toh rone lggi..

SHIVI:(looking at him) pagal ho kya...mujhe sb kuch boht pasand aaya...aur mujhe tumne rulaaya h smjhe...(hitting his chest lightly)

MOHSIN:(naughtily) mene rulaaya h naa, toh khush bhi mein hi kr skta hu...hnaa..(holding her from her waist and gazing at her lips)

Shivi blushed, looking down and clutched to his shoulders...mohsin held her chin, making her look at him and captured her lips for a kiss...she too responded, caressing his nape...they kissed eachother passionately, closing their eyes... mohsin broke the kiss after sometime and hugged her...it was a short, soothing kiss...