Cheering her up

Hey guys,
Sorry for making u wait for so long...let's begin with the next part without any further delay...
___________________________________
The topic of the OS is...

___________________________________The topic of the OS is

Let's begin with it...

The scene starts from mohsin coming to the airport from the backdoor, waiting for shivi...she came and sat in the car..mohsin hugged her, caressing her hair lovingly...shivi snuggled into his embrace, clutching to his waist... she was still unwell, but better now...

SHIVI:(a few tears escaped her eyes) I missed u...I missed u so much mohsin..

MOHSIN:(kissing her hair, caressing her back) I missed u too mera bachaa...how r u now.. tabiyat thik h naa...(cupping her face and wiping her tears) shh..ro kyu rhi ho shivi...

SHIVI:(looking down, breaking the hug) ghar chle plss...headache ho rha h..i m tired...

MOHSIN:(setting her seat belt and kissing her forehead) u'll be fine...mumma ghar pe nhi h..kal aayengi tumhe toh pta hi h..isliye aaj mein tumhare sath rhunga...

Shivi nodded and mohsin drove off for her home

Shivi nodded and mohsin drove off for her home...shivi leaned her head on his shoulder, holding one of his arm...mohsin smiled, kissing her head and continued driving slowly...they reached to shivi's apartment and mohsin took her luggage...shivi opened the door and they came in... mohsin took the luggage in her room and shivi brought a glass of water for him from the kitchen... he held the glass and first made her drink and then had from the same glass...shivi got freshened up and mohsin too got changed... he ordered lunch for them and came back in her room with the tray...shivi smiled faintly and sat down on the bed...

MOHSIN:(keeping the tray in front of her and sitting beside her) Shivi...(side hugging her) phle kuch khaa lo, phir thodi der so jaana...u need rest bachaa..

SHIVI:(snuggling into him, hiding her face in his chest) nhi khaana mohsin...plss..bilkul mnn nhi h... mujhe ese hi rhna h thodi der plss...hug me..(putting his other arm too around her)

Mohsin knew she wasn't okk and somewhere he knew the reason too...he hugged her tightly, caressing her hair and back lovingly..

MOHSIN:(kissing her forehead, caressing her face) kya hua bachaa..mein toh yhi hu naa tumhare sath...(pecking her lips as she looked at him) low feel ho rha h...(she nodded, hugging him again) acha chlo phle lunch krte h phir baat krenge...(keeping his finger on her lips as she was about to say something) thoda sa khaa lo plss...mere liye..

She nodded helplessly, making a cute pout...mohsin fed her with his own hands, followed by her...

SHIVI:(holding his hand) bss mohsin...plss..aur nhi khaana..

MOHSIN:(convincing her) bss one
..one last bite...plss..mera baby...(feeding her as she nodded)

Mohsin then kept the tray in the kitchen and came back to shivi in the room...he half laid on the bed, taking her in his arms, stroking her hair as she snuggled into his embrace...

MOHSIN:(caressing her hair) tumhe pta tha naa ki yeh reality shows sb scripted hote h...sb kuch phle se hi decided tha right...phir kyu upset ho rhi ho shivi..u know what...tumhari journey boht amazing thi..we all r proud of u, including our fans...tumne end tkk haar nhi maani..tabiyat thik nhi thi phir bhi stunt complete kiya...u did it..(Rubbing her back, caressing her hair as she bursted out crying) shh...mera brave bachaa...bss..bss..shh...bss ab.. chup hojao ab...(wiping her tears, kissing her cheeks)

SHIVI:(looking at him, still being in his embrace) I know mohsin

SHIVI:(looking at him, still being in his embrace) I know mohsin... kisne jeetna h yeh bhi pta h, pr.. mujhe iss baat ka bura lgg rha h ki yeh unfair h...meri health bilkul thik nhi thi uss din...agr mein thik hoti toh shayad stunt jeet bhi jaati...I wanted to give my 100%, pr nhi de paayi...channel walon ko pta tha, pr still unhone stunts postpone nhi kiye...just for their TRP...mujhe boht bura lgg rh.aa..h...m.moh.sinn...(snuggling into his chest and crying badly)

Mohsin hugged her tightly, rubbing her back and caressing her hair lovingly...he knew how much excited she was for this show, but he couldn't let her affect her health now...

MOHSIN:(caressing her back) bss
..bss...shh..calm down..it's okk bachaa..hota h kbhi kbhi...tumne jitna bhi kiya, I m proud of u...I m so proud of u meri jaan..(wiping her tears) u know naa iss industry mei ese hi hota h...ab agr hum inn baaton ko dil pr lgaa lenge toh apne career pe, apni progress pe kese focus kr paayenge...abhi bhi tum poori tarah se thik nhi ho..u need rest, physically bhi aur mentally bhi...plss yeh sb sochkr stress mtt lo shivi...tumne trophy nhi jeeti, pr sbka dil jeeta h... audience ka pyaar jeeta h and that's more important...mere liye toh winner tum hi ho..(kissing her forehead as she smiled finally)

SHIVI:(kissing his cheeks, making him smile) phir aur kya chahiye mujhe...mein tumhari nazar mei jeet gyi, yhi sbse bdi victory h mere liye...(hugging him, snuggling into him) I love u so much mohsin..mere teddy...I wanna cuddle u..(cutely)

MOHSIN:(caressing her hair and back) I love u too mera bachaa

MOHSIN:(caressing her hair and back) I love u too mera bachaa... meri jaan...meri tweety..(kissing her temple) aage boht projects aayenge and i m sure u'll rock baby...isliye iss baat ko lekr upset mtt hona kbhi..chahe kuch bhi ho jaaye, mein hmesha tumhare sath hu...u r the strongest shivi..(pecking her lips, caressing her face)

SHIVI:(pecking his nose) and u r my strength...agr tum ho, toh mein strong hu...tumhare bina mein kuch bhi nhi hu..I love u..(capturing his lips for a kiss, holding his nape to pull him closer)

Mohsin held her waist, responding to the kiss...they were sucking eachother's lips, closing their eyes...they broke the kiss after sometime and hugged eachother with shivi in mohsin's embrace...

MOHSIN:(laying on the bed with her in his embrace, putting the blanket over them) I love u too mera bachaa..(smooching her lips) chlo ab so jao...abhi bhi headache ho rha h..(caressing her hair)

Shivi nodded cutely, making him smile...he pressed her head, giving her a massage and she slept peacefully, snuggling into his arms which was the most beautiful place for her...mohsin admired his jaan and slept hugging her...

THE END...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys.. keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates..

PRECAP: 24th OS from the schedule...