I m only yours(2)

Hey guys,
               Hope you r enjoying this OS...let's continue with the next part of this OS without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from naira waking up in the morning...she found herself fully caged in kartik's hold...she smiled unknowingly and snuggled more into him, resting her head on his chest...kartik woke up after sometime and found her awake... he caressed her hair lovingly, kissing her forehead...

NAIRA:(trying to break the hug) Vo..v.o...k.aira.v...ki surgery h naa.. doctor se milna pdega aur kairav bhi uth gya hoga...

KARTIK:(loosening his hold on her) itni jaldi...kairav jaldi uth jaata h..

NAIRA:(thinking about him) use mere bina neend nhi aati...yaha permission nhi thi, vrna mein use ek pal ke liye bhi khudse dur nhi kr skti...kairav mere liye sb kuch h...

Kartik and naira both went to kairav's ward to see him awake... he smiled looking at them and naira rushed to him, hugging him lightly...

NAIRA:(kissing his forehead) Kya hua...baby ko mumma ke bina neend nhi aa rhi..(caressing his hair)

KAIRAV:(Sitting straight) mumma mujhe aapki godi mei sona h pls...

Naira nodded and picked him in her arms and sat on the couch with him in her lap...kartik adored them, standing aside... kairav signalled him to come and sit beside them...kartik smiled and sat beside naira...he rested his head on naira's shoulder, listening to her lullaby...naira kissed kairav's forehead as he slept and caressed kartik's face... he too had slept, keeping his head on her shoulder...naira didn't wanted to wake him up, so she let him sleep...

She was thinking about yesterday's events how everything changed in a day...she was hurt that nobody understood her, but she knew even she was at fault...she felt guilty of separating kartik from his own son and leaving him deprived from his childhood...she was not able to think properly that what should she do further...After a few minutes, kartik woke up and saw naira crying silently...he wiped her tears, side hugging her...naira didn't said anything and laid kairav on his bed, going out... kartik followed her and they met the doctor regarding kairav's surgery...

The doctor told that they have to start his surgery after an hour... naira nd kartik both were very much worried about it...they sat in kairav's ward silently without saying anything...From the family, naksh gayu samarth swarna nd manish came...rest all were home as more people were not allowed..
...naira went out as they came, avoiding them for now...kartik told them about the timings for kairav's surgery...swarna had brought breakfast for them so she told kartik to come out...They went out and saw naira sitting alone on a chair in a corner...

SWARNA:(to kartik) kal jo hua uske baad kisi mei himmat nhi h naira se nazre milaane ki...uski maa bhi nhi smjh payi use..tum jaa kr use kuch khilaa do...kal se bechari bhukhi hogi...(Giving him a box)

Kartik nodded and went to naira... he sat beside her and tried to feed her something, but she denied...

KARTIK:(caressing her hair) Naira plss kuch khalo...kairav thik ho jayega, phir uska khayal bhi toh rkhna h naa humei...use sbse phle mumma chahiye, isliye tum bhukhi nhi reh skti...thoda sa khalo plss...kairav ke liye..(wiping her lone tear)

Naira ate a sandwich reluctantly and looked at swarna with teary eyes as she knew it was made by her...swarna went to her and hugged her tightly, unable to control her emotions...naira cried badly in her embrace, taking out her pain...

SWARNA:(caressing her hair) bss
...bss..shh...bss naira...chup hojao ab...kairav bilkul thik ho jayega.. (wiping her tears) apni maa ko maaf krdo plss...kal sbne tumhe kitna kuch sunaaya, kisi ne yeh nhi pucha ki tumne itne saal akele kese manage kiya bina family ke...hum mei se koi tumhara pain nhi smjh paaya beta, tumhari maa bhi nhi...(joining hands in front of her) ho.. sk.e...to.h..m.ujh.e...maa.f...k.rd.o.. (crying)

Naira shaked her head in no, holding her hands down and hugged her...

NAIRA:(crying silently) I..m...so.r.r.y...m.aa...k.aira.v..k.o...i.tne...sa.a.l...aa.p..sb.se...dur...r.khn.e..k.e...l.iye...b.oh.t...h.urt...k.iya..n.aa..me.ne...sb.ko..(feeling guilty)

SWARNA:(wiping her tears) Nhi beta...plss shaant hojao..hum iss baare mei baadmei baat krenge, ek baar kairav ki surgery ho jaye ache se...(kissing her forehead) chlo ab vaha aao sbke pas...ese akele kyu bethi ho..(to kartik) tum ise lekr aao...mein jaati hu..

She went, leaving them alone... kartik hugged naira, caressing her hair...naira too wrapped her arms around his waist, feeling his presence...kartik took her where everyone were sitting...Manish came forward and hugged her, kissing her forehead...naksh too met her and gayu samarth too... they all apologized for blaming her for kairav's condition...naira broke down, sitting on the floor with a thud as it hurted her a lot when everyone blamed her for kairav's condition...kartik made her stand and consoled her, hugging her...

Skipping to kairav's surgery....
Kairav's surgery was going on and kartik naira were allowed to see him from the glass...they both hugged eachother, breaking down seeing him in such condition...In the mid, his pulse started sinking making everyone worried...doctor told them that its a critical case, so they can't say anything right now...naira couldn't imagine her life without him...she broke down, crying badly in kartik's arms...

KARTIK:(Rubbing her back) shh... nhi naira...kuch nhi hoga hmare kairav ko..hmara bachaa boht strong h, apni mumma ki tarah... (wiping his own tears) humei strong rhna hoga, apne bete ke liye...(hugging her more)

NAIRA:(looking at him) ag.r...k.aira.v..k.o...k.uch...ho..g.ya.. toh...m.ein..j.i..n.hi...p.aun.gi...(crying heavily)

KARTIK:(cupping her face and joining their foreheads) nhi bachaa...tum ese tutt nhi skti...tum toh meri sherni ho naa.. mera brave baby...chup hojao... krishna jii h naa..vo sb thik kr denge...(wiping her tears and hugging her) bss..bss...shaant hojao...tum hi kehti ho naa ki humei hmesha positive sochna chahiye...(caressing her hair) sb thik ho jayega naira...dekhna abhi thodi der mei kairav tumse kachori ki demand krega...(to lighten up her mood)

Naira chuckled listening to him, making him smile...They prayed for kairav together, going to the temple in the hospital...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Last part(kaira milan)