Shock wala stunt⚡️

Hey guys,
                Let's continue with the next OS without any further delay...Sorry guys, i was out of station so i couldn't update from 3 days...now I'll continue this book and others too as per my choice...
___________________________________
The topic of the OS is...

The scene starts from everyone encouraging shivi before performing hyna and shock wala stunt

The scene starts from everyone encouraging shivi before performing hyna and shock wala stunt...Right now, she just needed mohsin's assurance...she went to rohit sir to ask if can make a call..

SHIVI:(requesting) sir can i make a call plss...stunt se phle..plss sir...

ROHIT SIR:(understanding her mind state) okk no problem... changing room mei call krle..just relax okkk...u'll do it..don't worry.. ho jayega..

Shivi nodded and went, thanking him...she got her phone and immediately called mohsin..

MOHSIN:(on call) hlo...hnn shivi.. tum thik ho naa...abhi toh shoot chal rha hoga, phir tumhe phone kese mil gya bich mei...shivi.. bachaa kya hua...kuch toh bolo..(worriedly as he heard her sobs) shivi tum ro rhi ho...kya hua baby...sb thik h naa...koi difficult stunt kiya..bol naa bachaa...

SHIVI:(wiping her tears) m.ohsin...abhi toh 2nd hi week h aur mujhe s.hockk.. wala stunt mila h...hynaa bhi h..tumhe pta h abhi usne kisi ki leg khaa li...mujhe boht dar lgg rha h mohsin...mein...k.ese...kr.ungi... aur sbse phle mujhe hi jaana h...

She told him everything about the stunt and the prank which they thought to be real...she bursted out crying at the end...mohsin was worried for her, but controlled his emotions for her...he knew she needed strength, which only he could give her right now...

MOHSIN:(lovingly) shivi...nhi baby...shh..calm down...relax hojao bilkul...tum toh mera strong bachaa ho naa...relax..sb ho jayega...agr tumse nhi hoga, toh aur kis se hoga...(assuring her) meri baat dhyaan se suno...rona bnd kro phle...chup bachaa...tum bss apna 100% dena, baaki phir jo hoga dekha jayega...tum boht strong ho shivi...ek baar kuch decide krlo toh vo poora krke hi chodti ho...and i know u'll do this baby...meri sherni ho tum..i know u'll make me super proud...bss ek baat yaad rkhna i m always there for u shivi...tum jaha bhi ho, mein tumhare sath hu, har situation mei...i love u shivi...apna best dena bachaa...don't panic and be strong...jb bhi dar lge, eyes close krke bhagwaan ji se strength maangna...sb thik ho jayega...I'll pray for u..hmm...(calming the storm within her mind)

SHIVI:(smiling) i love u too mohsin...thankuu so much..mein tumhe stunt ke baad call krti hu...

He nodded and kept the call...shivi was feeling much better now...While doing the stunt, shivi was very calm as she recalled mohsin's words...While doing the shock one, she was in extreme pain and the fear of past was coming up...everyone cheered for her and motivated her to go further...she was numb at a point, but then closed her eyes and prayed to god to give her strength...she recalled mohsin's words "agr tumse nhi hoga, toh kis se hoga","meri sherni ho tum,i know u'll make me super proud"..

SHIVI:(in mind) nhi shivi...tu haar nhi maan skti...mein stunt toh poora krke rhungi, chahe jeetu ya nhi...pr complete toh krna hi h... thankuu mohsin..i love u so much...

She gathered courage and tried again, despite getting so much shocks...rohit sir came to her and told her to shout and do it in one go...she tried again and finally did it..everyone clapped for her as she came back completing the stunt...she told about her fear and cried..everyone hugged her, but jannat and rubina's hug was special for her as they were her best friends...(i personally admire this trio a lot)

JANNAT:(in her ears secretly) dekha mene kaha tha naa...tu kr legi..mohsin se baat hui naa, sb thik toh hona hi tha...hnaa..(teasing her)

Shivi blushed and hugged her... she just wanted to talk to mohsin right now, but she had to wait...
After the stunt shoot was over and the results were announced, shivi was upset as they got only one star...but what she did was no less..After the shot, rubina nd Jannat saw her upset..

RUBINA:(side hugging her) shivangi...kya hua tujhe...we r so proud of u..tune itne ache se kiya, apne fear ko overcome kiya...this is what matters...tune jo kiya vo easy nhi tha...haar jeet toh chlti rhegi..(kissing her temple) u did it baby...we r so proud of u..

JANNAT:(hugging her from other side) hnn yrr...tune apna best diya phir chahe result jo bhi ho... humei ek star toh mila naa aur vo tum teeno ke efforts ke liye tha...isliye no need to get upset..(to change her mood) jaa jakr mohsin se baat krle...tera mood apne aap thik ho jayega...

Shivi blushed, making them chuckle...she went to change and then called mohsin when they were going back to the hotel in bus...she told him about her stunt and how his words gave her strengths to go further...

MOHSIN:(smiling) i m so happy for u bachaa...u did it..i m so proud of u shivi...haar jeet matter nhi krti, tumne stunt complete kiya...yhi boht bdi baat h..tum btao tum kesa feel kr rhi ho...

SHIVI:(smiling) mein boht khush hu mohsin...sbne cheer kiya mere liye, mujhe encourage kiya...i m happy ki mene stunt complete kiya, apne fear ko overcome kiya.. thankuu so much...mujhe tumhari baaton se boht strength milti h...pr i miss u mohsin..sb boht ache h yaha...pr tum nhi ho...i miss u so much..(getting emotional) vaha pe sb kese h... ammi, abbu, sajjad...aur zeba, mikhu...sb thik h naa...

MOHSIN:(smiling) sb thik h shivi...tumhe boht yaad krte h sb ghar pe...i miss u too baby..pr abhi tum bss enjoy kro...stunts pe focus kro, pr sbse importantly apni health ka khayal rkho...love u meri jaan...don't worry..u can call me anytime...aur rona nhi h..hmm...bye...love u..take care bachaa..

SHIVI:(smiling and wiping her tears) i love u too mohsin...bye.. kal call krungi...

They cut the call...shivi was happy and blessed with all the things that happened in the day...she called her mom and family after reaching in her room...

THE END...
___________________________________
That's all for this OS...if u want more details, then plss wait...i m going to continue shivin current track from tomorrow...I'll mention every stunt of shivi in detail like how mohsin gave her strength, shinnat bond and all that...do vote and comment for this OS as i wrote it even when i m not well... thankuu for so much love and support...

PRECAP: 5th OS from the schedule...