Kaira VS Vedika(1)

Hey guys,
               Hope u r excited for this OS...let's begin with the OS without any further delay...
___________________________________
The topic of the OS is...

___________________________________The topic of the OS is

Let's begin with this OS now...

The scene starts from kartik and vedika's varmaala...kartik recalled naira's smile and couldn't gather courage to do this...he was ready to marry vedika only for dadi and his family...but his heart knew that he could never move on from naira...

DADI:(smiling) kya hua beta... muhrat ka samay ho gya h... pehnao naa varmaala...

Kartik nodded and was going to put the varmaala in vedika's neck, but then a voice stopped him...

VOICE:(in a cracked voice) n.hi... k.kart.tikk...

Everyone looked in the direction of the voice and were shocked to see naira alive in front of them...

Kartik was shocked to see his naira in front of him...he ran to her, throwing his turban and stall aside...

KARTIK:(holding her from her shoulders) n.aira...tum..zinda ho...
m.eri..n.aira..(caressing her face to believe the reality)

NAKSH:(confused) yeh sb kya ho rha h...naira..agr tu zinda thi toh itne saal kaha thi...hum sbke pas vapis kyu nhi aayi..

DADI:(coming towards them) hn  naira...5 saalon se kaha thi tum, kyu hmare kittu ko chodkr chli gyi...ek baar bhi nhi socha vo kese rhega tumhare bina...zinda laash bnn gya tha hmara kittu..(with teary eyes)

Everyone kept questioning naira, but she didn't answered...she kept quiet, crying silently...kartik looked at her, trying to believe that she is real and not his dream...kartik removed her dupatta from her head and caressed her hair, looking at her..

BHABHIMAA:(angrily) chup kyu h tu naira

BHABHIMAA:(angrily) chup kyu h tu naira...itna sb hone ke baad bhi koi jawaab nhi h tere pas...5 saalon se sbse dur rhi, phir aaj kyu aa gyi kartik ki shaadi todne...
Phle ki tarah fir ghar se bhaag gyi, esa kya ho gya tha ki tune apne mrne ka natak kiya...

KARTIK:(hugging naira, hiding her in his embrace) bss...koi kuch nhi kahega meri naira se ab...aap sb ko dikh nhi rha kitna ro rhi h vo...humei thoda sa time dijiye... hum aapas mei baat krke sb sort out kr lenge..(caressing naira's hair) meri naira zinda h..yeh kya kam khushi ki baat h...ab koi shaadi nhi hogi..kyuki kartik sirf apni naira ka h...(kissing her hair) tum chlo jaan...hum apne room mei chlte h..

Naira clutched to him as he took her to their room...vedika was heartbroken...she ran to her room, making everyone worried... all the guests went...

IN KAIRA'S ROOM...
Kartik took naira in...she cried hugging him, recalling the moment when she left him in  this room 5 yrs ago...

KARTIK:(Making her sit on the bed and sitting on his knees in front of her) naira...shh..calm down...plss chup hojao...(wiping her tears and kissing her forehead lovingly) i missed u so much naira...(caressing her face)

NAIRA:(telling him everything that happened after her accident, how she saw him shouting at mihir and what she thought, how she spent five yrs in goa with kairav, kairav's health and surgery which was going to happen, how she found him and thought that maybe he's going to move on) i m sorry kartik...m.ene. k.kair.av...ko..t.um.se...du.r..rk.ha....p.r...tum.ha.ra..vo...s.awa.al..b.aa.r..b.aar...ka.ano.n...m.ein..g.un.jj... r.h.a...th.a..(crying badly, telling her about her feelings)

KARTIK:(realizing his mistakes) nhi naira...tum kyu sorry bol rhi ho...tumne jo kiya hmare bache ke baare mei sochkr kiya, apni self respect ke liye kiya...(he told her his point of view, that how mitali manipulated him and showed him that video, which created a doubt in his mind...how much insecure he felt and how much he regretted now...he told how he spent these five years in guilt and grief and agreed to marry vedika due to dadi's health issues) yeh sb meri galti justify nhi krte jaan...mere mnn mei yeh sawaal aaya bhi kese...i m sorry.. plss mujhe maaf krdo...i..m..s.o...s. so.r.r.y...n.air.a...(crying keeping his head in her lap)

NAIRA:(caressing his hair) galti hum dono ki barabar h kartik... tumne sawaal pucha, jisne mujhe boht hurt kiya...mere pyar pr, hmare pyar pr ungli uthayi...aur mene...mene kairav se dur rkha tumhe..meri vajah se tumne uski life ke 5 yrs miss kr diye...i m sorry...kya hum sb bhul kr ek nayi shuruwaat kr skte h...mein t.um.se..a.ur...d.ur...n.hi..r.eh..s.kti...(crying badly, holding his hand as he looked at her)

KARTIK:(hugging her and sitting beside her) ab humei koi alag nhi kr skta...mein tumhe kahi jaane nhi dunga ab..apne sath bandh kr rkh dunga...(wiping his own tears and kissing her forehead) bss..bss.
..shh..bss jaan..chup hojao ab..ab humei hospital jaana hoga naa... kairav ki surgery ke liye...he needs us..abse kairav ko uske mumma papa dono ka pyar milega...(wiping her tears and kissing her cheeks) i love u naira.. mera bachaa...i missed u so much..(hugging her and smiling at her)

NAIRA:(snuggling into him) i love u too kartik...i missed u so much.. kairav bilkul tumhari tarah h...use bhi kachori achi lgti h..vo bhi bilkul tumhari tarah mera khayal rkhta tha...

KARTIK:(caressing her back) hnn toh beta kiska h...

Naira smiled and kissed his cheeks, making him smile wider... kartik changed his clothes and they went to the hospital for the surgery...kartik explained everything to the goenkas and singhanias before going...they were angry on them for hiding so much, but agreed as they apologized...manish swarna and naksh too went with kartik naira..
Rest all stayed at home...vedika saw kartik naira going, holding hands which made her burn in jealousy...

Kartik met kairav and told that they had already met...naira told him that she knew it, but she thought that he has moved on with vedika...so she didn't came in front of him...today when she saw them as bride and groom, she couldn't control herself and so came in front of him...The surgery went well...Outside, naira told everything about her struggles, her delivery, kairav's innocent questions and how she used to handle him...swarna hugged her, understanding her pain..
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys.. keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...i hv to attend a function tomorrow, so I'll update day after tomorrow now...

PRECAP: Second part of this OS( vedika's jealousy, kartik naira's closeness)