Our love❤️

Hey guys,
                Let's continue with the next OS i.e. the 12th OS without any further delay...
___________________________________
The topic of this OS is...

___________________________________The topic of this OS is

Let's begin with it...

The scene starts from kartik asking naira if she was in mihir's room in hotel...naira's reaction was the same as in the show... tears rolled down her eyes...she felt her world shattering in front of her...kartik didn't dared to look into her eyes...he starred at the ground with no expression on his face...naira was numb to react.. she fell down on the floor with a thud, making kartik more guilty... he wanted to apologize to her, to comfort her, to hug her...but he couldn't or else his plan would fail...he didn't even looked at her, pretending that he's least bothered...naira found his behavior weird...she couldn't believe that her kartik could do this to her...kartik was not able to control his emotions...he knew he would end up telling that truth if she stays in his life...

KARTIK:(acting to be angry, in loud voice) get out...get out of my house, my life...chli jao plss..i can't tolerate u anymore naira...divorce papers bhej dunga mein..out now...(with blood red eyes)

He was confused as naira stood up and instead of going out, she came towards him...naira cupped his face and without any warning just captured his lips for a kiss... kartik didn't responded and tried to get her away, distancing himself from her...but naira was determined to know that truth behind his behaviour...she locked the door and pushed him on the bed, coming over her...kartik shouted at her, pushing her away
...naira's grip on him tightened and she kissed him, caressing his face and hair lovingly...kartik stopped struggling as her touch was affecting her...his heart was not under his control...he was losing himself under her touch... naira broke the kiss as she saw tears in his eyes...she kissed his forehead as he closed his eyes, crying silently...naira knew he's hiding something big...she sat with the support of the bedrest and pulled him in her embrace...kartik hugged her waist, snuggling into her chest...he kept crying badly in her embrace for half an hour...she kept caressing his hair, rubbing his back and arms...

Kartik realized what he did and tried to break the hug, going away from her...naira held him tightly, pulling him more closer...

KARTIK:(looking down) plss jaane do mujhe...mujhe nhi rhna tumhare sath...tumne cheat kiya h mujhe...I hate u..i hate u naira... (crying silently, feeling guilty)

NAIRA:(cupping his face, making him look at her) really...yhi baat meri aankhon mei dekhkr bolo... ab kyu chup ho...bolo naa..u hate me...(hugging him, caressing his hair as he cried silently) mujhe pta h koi aur baat h jo tum mujhse chupaa rhe ho...kartik.. plss mujhe btao...apni problems share kro bachaa...

KARTIK:(looking at her) I m sorry
...tumpe doubt krna, question krna...sb ek drama tha..hum sath nhi reh skte naira...(wiping his tears) isse phle ki kismat humei alag krde, mein khud tumhe khudse dur kr dena chahta tha... isliye vo sb..(feeling guilty) mere pas zyada time nhi h...I m dieing..

Naira was shocked hearing him...kartik gave her his reports according to which he had clot in his brain and the chances of his survival are only 5%...naira was shocked to know this...tears were not leaving her eyes as he told that doctor had suggested a surgery which is risky...if it gets successful, then he'll be fine or else he'll die...

KARTIK:(with a heavy heart) mein jaane se phle tumhe khush dekhna chahta hu...mein khud tumhare liye world ka best ladka dhundunga jo tumhe hmesha khush rkhega...I want u to move on..meri life ka koi bharosa nhi... pta nhi kal mein rhunga ya n..(cutted off in between as naira slapped him)

NAIRA:(pushing him on the bed and sitting on his stomach) shut up...how dare u to say this...kuch nhi hoga tumhe...kahi nhi jaa rhe ho tum..(holding his collar in anger and looking in his eyes, bending down) u want me to move on...really..mere brain mei clot tha jb, toh tumne kya kiya tha
...mujhe chodkr kisi aur se pyaar krna shuru kr diya tha yaa mera saath diya tha...

KARTIK:(holding her hands, which were gripping his collar) mera case boht complex h naira... boht kam chances h survival ke.. mere case mei hope nhi h...plss smjhne ki koshish kro..

NAIRA:(angrily) tum smjho kartik
...how can u even think ki mein tumhe itni serious condition mei chodkr kisi aur se shaadi kr lungi..mera chodo...apna socho... tum reh paoge mere bina...mujhe kisi aur ki hote hue dekh loge...
...(softly as he was crying) shh..bss
...bss..bss mera bachaa..(caressing his hair lovingly, pecking his lips) kuch nhi hoga tumhe...mein hu naa apne kartik ke sath...do u trust me...(he nodded) toh bss phir...ab sb kuch mujhpe chod do...sb thik ho jayega...tumhe jeena hoga...mere liye..hmare liye
...hmare baby ke liye..(kissing his forehead as he was confused)

Naira got up from him and sat on the bed...kartik too sat beside her and asked what did she mean...she told about her pregnancy and how she got unconscious in mihir's cabin...

NAIRA:(smiling at him and keeping his hand on her belly) tum papa bnne wale ho...mujhe aur hmare baby dono ko tumhari zroorat h...tum kahi nhi jaa skte humei chodkr..

KARTIK:(telling her about mitali's video over which he didn't trusted and deleted it, but got an idea to keep her away from himself) I m sorry...I know drama tha pr tumhe hurt kiya naa mene
...I hate u kaha, tumhare character pe question kiya...I m sorry jaan...mujhe nhi m.rna...pl.s.s..m.ujhe...j.eena...h..(hugging her tightly and resting his head on her shoulder)
___________________________________
One more part of this OS is left... I'll update it soon...hope u'll like it
...do suggest how u want me to showcase naira supporting in kartik's treatment and comforting him as i m short of ideas now...

PRECAP: last part of this OS...