Mohsin's care🤞

Hey guys,
Let's continue with the next OS without any further delay...
___________________________________
The topic of the OS is...

___________________________________The topic of the OS is

Let's begin...

The scene starts from the mohsin feeling uneasy during his shoot... he called his ammi and asked if everything was okk at home...she told that everyone was fine..he recalled that he called shivi in the morning and she told that she had to do another electric shock stunt today...he knew that she was scared of this and so he motivated her...but now he was scared as he felt uneasy...he felt as if she's not fine...he called her, but she didn't picked up his call...he called jannat and came to know from her that she's hospitalised due to the electric current as she wasn't able to respond well...mohsin got worried to know about her, so he went to cape town on the first flight...

On the other side, shivi had woken up as she got unconscious earlier...but she wasn't able to speak due to shock...the doctor told that it was more due to the fear which she had within rather than the electric shock...faisu and jannat were with her in the ward, while rohit sir was talking to the doctor...

FAISU:(wiping her tears) Arrey yaar shivangi...kuch nhi hua tujhe
...tu bilkul thik h..relax kr...hum h naa...

JANNAT:(Rubbing her palms) hnn yrr...tu jaldi thik ho jayegi... mohsin ka phone aaya tha phle... kamaal ka pyar h tum dono ka... itni dur se bhi use feel ho hi gya ki tu thik nhi h...(caressing her face as she tried to say something) relax shivangi...mujhe pta h tu nhi chahti thi ki vo preshan ho..pr agr vo tere sath hoga toh tu jaldi thik ho jayegi...

FAISU:(to cheer her up) hnn yeh baat toh h...mohsin bhai ko dekhte hi shivangi bilkul thik ho jayegi...hnaa..(smiled seeing her blushing)

After sometime, mohsin came and met rohit sir outside...jannat came and introduced him as shivi's boyfriend and fiancée...he told him about her condition and mohsin went in to meet shivi...he met faisu and thanked him and jannat for taking care of shivi in his absence...

JANNAT:(smiling) thanks kyu... meri dost h vo...tumse zyada actually...ab tum aa gye ho toh spend some time with her...

FAISU:(to mohsin) aap yhi ruko shivangi ke pas..agr kuch chahiye toh mujhe awaaz de dena bhai... aur meri behn ka khayal rkhna...I m sure aap hi use thik kr skte ho..

Mohsin smiled and nodded...he went to shivi and sat on the stool, holding her hand in his palms... she looked at him with teary eyes and smiled...

MOHSIN:(kissing her forehead, caressing her face) shh...shivi... tum ro kyu rhi ho...(wiping her tears) I m sure tum bol skti ho...ek baar try kro naa..mere liye...plss jaan...mein tumhe force nhi kr rha, pr kitna time ho gya mene face to face baat nhi ki tumse...I want to hear u...(pecking her lips) I love u shivi...plss iss i love u ka toh reply krdo...

Shivi cried silently and actioned him that she's unable to speak... mohsin knew it's just due to trauma as doctor told she needs to forget the fear of electric shock in order to overcome it...he tried to motivate her...

MOHSIN:(kissing her forehead) tum kuch bhi kr skti ho shivi... meri shivi kisi se kam nhi h..last time bhi shock wala stunt kiya tha naa tumne..yeh bhi almost poora kiya...I m so proud of u baby...tum toh mera strong bachaa ho naa...plss try kro..mere liye shivi...plss jaan...vrna mein vapis India jaa rha hu abhi...plss shivi...mere liye itna toh kr skti ho naa tum..u can do it...(trying to encourage her)

SHIVI:(holding his hand tight) m.oh.sinnn..(smiled as she was able to speak) mohsin..mein..mein bol skti hu...thankuu so much mohsin...mujhe sachi mei tumhari zroorat thi...I love u too.. i love u so much...

Mohsin smiled happily as she was able to speak...she told how much scared she felt while doing the stunt and also praised how faisu supported her throughout like a brother...she was so happy as she earned these friendships, especially with jannat, faisu and rubina...mohsin too was happy for her...he went out nd told everyone that she could speak now...the doctor checked her and she was all fine now...mohsin took her to the hotel along with jannat and faisu...

At night, he fed her dinner and they sat down cuddling together... shivi was snuggling into his chest, finding solace in his arms...

MOHSIN:(caressing her hair) tumhe pta h mein kitna dar gya tha jb tum phone nhi utha rhi thi
...boht uneasy feel ho rha tha jaise tum pain mei ho...isliye mene jannat ko call kiya aur usne mujhe sb btaya...thank god tum thik ho bachaa..I was so scared for u...(kissing her hair)

SHIVI:(looking at him) mein thik hu mohsin...I m sorry mene tumhe dara diya naa...but I m happy ki tum mere pas ho...ab plss 1-2 din yhi rhna mere sath...I missed u so much..(kissing his cheeks)

MOHSIN:(caressing her back) ab ek hafte tkk yhi tumhare pas hi hu...tumhara khayal rkhne ke liye
..i missed u too baby..(caressing her face)

SHIVI:(feeling guilty) I m sorry tum apna shoot chod kr aaye ho mere liye...mein apna khayal rkh lungi mohsin...tum plss..(cutted off by him as he kept his lips on hers, making her quiet)

Shivi too started responding, caressing his face...mohsin kissed her hungrily, pulling her in his lap and putting the blanket over them...they broke the kiss after sometime and hugged eachother..

MOHSIN:(caressing her hair) tumse upar kuch bhi nhi h shivi... koi shoot, koi kaam, career tumse upar nhi h...u r my first priority bachaa...mein tumhe chodkr kese jaa skta hu...I know u need me.. kitni weak ho abhi tum...isliye mein kahi nhi jaunga...aur plss guilty mtt feel kro...meri shivi ki koi galti nhi h...

Shivi smiled and thanked god for sending him in her life...she couldn't imagine her life without her...her parents were also relieved as they knew mohsin will take care of her...the next few days, mohsin took care of her while shooting and other times also...everyone went aww on them as mohsin pampered her a lot...they adored them...

THE END...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...isse zyada kuch smjh nhi aaya ki kya likhu...hope u'll like it...stay tuned up for further updates..

PRECAP: 17th OS from the schedule...