Goa track(2)

Hey guys,
Let's continue with the next part without any further delay...
___________________________________
LEAP OF 7 YEARS...

The scene starts from naira waking up kartik in the morning in their house in Goa...they had their own house there..kartik had set up a business on his own and naira had a dance academy there along with a yoga class...they had twins of 6 and a half yrs old...One boy kairav and one girl kaira who were studying in 1st standard...

NAIRA:(caressing his hair as he woke up) good morning bachaa... (kissing his forehead) thik ho tum
..fever toh nhi lgg rha ab...(he had fever last night so naira was worried)

KARTIK:(kissing his knuckles, still laying on the bed) hmm... good morning jaan...mein bilkul thik hu..don't worry....thodi weakness h pr vo bhi thik ho jayegi..(saw the wall clock) ohh god...8 bjj gye..kaira aur kairav school gye...mujhe uthaya kyu nhi tumne..mein help kr deta naa...(panicking while he got up, sitting straight)

NAIRA:(caressing his face) it's okk..relax kartik...tumhari tabiyat thik nhi thi, u needed rest...don't worry...kaira aur kairav ko mene ready krke school bhej diya...(caressing his back as he hugged her, snuggling into her neck) aaj tum office nhi jaoge aur mein bhi academy nhi jaa rhi...pichle kuch din boht hectic the naa, aaj rest kro...okk..(ruffling his hair) papa bnn gye pr abhi bhi chote bache ho tum...

KARTIK:(kissing her neck) hnn toh mujhe bhi toh tumhara pyaar aur attention chahiye naa...aur iske liye mein chota bacha bnne ko bhi taiyaar hu..(sticking to her tightly, clutching to her waist)

NAIRA:(caressing his back lovingly, chuckled at him) aww... mera bachaa...I love u so much..(kissing his temple) chlo ab jaldi se ready ho jao...mein room ki setting krke breakfast ready krti hu..

KARTIK:(holding her waist, pulling her closer) I love u too...(pecking her lips) vese mere pas ek better option h...mein bimaar hu naa, toh tum ready krdo mujhe...(huskily in her ears)

NAIRA:(hitting him lightly) acha jii...pr abhi toh tum thik the..jao jaldi...(kissing his cheeks)

Kartik smiled and went to get ready, while naira did the room's cleaning...she then went to make breakfast for them...she made sandwiches and paranthas for him with juice...kartik came down after getting ready and backhugged her as she was setting the dining table...

NAIRA:(keeping her hand on his, which was on her belly) ho gye ready...(he hummed, kissing her cheeks) bss ab...boht ho gya romance..phle breakfast kro...

Kartik nodded and sat down on the chair...naira served one parantha and one sandwich in his plate and kept a glass of juice too..

KARTIK:(Pulling her in his lap, making her gasp) sorry...vo..meri legs pain ho rhi thi isliye tum yhi betho...I feel better now..(kissing her neck, holding her waist and caressing her arms sensuously)

Naira blushed, breathing unevenly as he was kissing her neck madly, caressing her boobs above her clothes...a moan escaped her mouth as he bit her cleavage...he kissed her closed eyes, caressing her face and they had breakfast feeding eachother... kartik carried naira upstairs after the breakfast in their room...they made love for an hour and then slept for sometime...naira woke up after an hour and kissed kartik's forehead as he was all snuggled up into her chest...she carefully laid him on the bed and got ready...she did all the household work and made lunch.. she then went to pick up the kids from the school as it was 2 pm now...

KAIRA AND KAIRAV:(running to her and hugging her) mumma...

NAIRA:(kissing their heads and caressing their hair) kaira kairav..
.kesa tha aapka aaj ka din...all good..kisi se fight toh nhi ki...

KAIRA:(looking at her) no mumma...hum toh good babies h naa, hum fight nhi krte...sachii..

NAIRA:(kissing her forehead, followed by kairav's) very good... mumma is proud of u...chlo ghar chle..papa wait kr rhe honge...

KAIRAV:(cutely) mumma...papa office nhi gye aaj..

KAIRA:(to kairav) arey budhu... mumma ne subah btaya tha naa ki papa ki tabiyat thik nhi h..(to naira) mumma...papa kaise h ab.. unko abhi bhi fever h..

NAIRA:(holding their hands and taking them to their car) nhi baby
...papa bilkul thik h ab..vo so rhe the isliye unhe uthaya nhi mene... (opening the back door and keeping their bags in) chlo sit in..

Kaira and kairav sat on the backseat and naira started driving, locking the doors and windows...kaira and kairav were very happy as from tomorrow, they didn't hv to go to school as their vacations were starting...

KAIRAV:(excitedly) mumma...hum iss baar vacations mei kaha jayenge ghumne..

KAIRA:(happily) mumma Shimla chle plss...mujhe mountains dekhne h..

KAIRAV:(jumping on the seat) yes mumma...mujhe bhi..plss..

NAIRA:(smiling) kairav..no jumping baby...hum ghar jaa kr papa se discuss krenge...phir decide krenge...okk..

They nodded and kept telling her about what they did in school today...kairav was a bit naughty, but kaira was very sensible...she was sensitive too, especially when it's about her parents and kairav... they reached home and naira got both of them changed...kaira ran to meet kartik, followed by kairav
...kartik woke up hearing their voice...kaira laid on him, hugging him tightly...

KARTIK:(caressing her back, kissing her hair) papa ki jaan... kaisa rha aapka aaj ka din..all well bachaa...

KAIRA:(looking at him) yes papa
...all good..aap kaise ho ab...(kissing his chin)

KARTIK:(kissing her forehead) bilkul thik...ab toh fever bhi nhi h..(caressing her face)

Just then, kairav came in running and got on the bed...kartik hugged him too as he kissed his cheeks..

KAIRAV:(excitedly) papa aapko pta h kal se hmare vacations start h...humei ghumne jaana h plss, kahi dur..(Making a cute pout like naira) family vacation...

KARTIK:(smiling) acha jii...toh kaha jaana h aapko..

KAIRA KAIRAV:(together) Shimla...

NAIRA:(from behind) kaira...kairav..aate hi shuru ho gye aap...vacations kal se h naa... chlo phle lunch krlo, uske baad discuss krenge yeh sb...(to kartik) tum bhi lunch ke liye aa jao..

Kartik nodded and they had lunch together like a family...they planned their vacation for Shimla and Manali...like this, their life was going well getting apart from the goenka family...singhanias used to meet them sometimes in between as they too shifted to Mumbai permanently...

THE END...
___________________________________
That's all for this OS...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates..

PRECAP: 23rd OS from the schedule...