Fear of height

Hey guys,
Let's continue with the next part without any further delay...I m sorry for being irregular...it's just for 2 more days and then I'll be back...
___________________________________
The topic of the 13th OS...

___________________________________The topic of the 13th OS

Let's begin with the OS...

The scene starts from kartik and naira hugging eachother as kartik brought her up, saving her...naira smiled at him, caressing his face...
Just then, kartik saw the soil cracking...he couldn't let anything happen to naira again, so he pushed her away...naira screamed his name as he fell down the cliff... naira and others panicked as he was hanging with the support of a wooden branch, a little distance below the ground...

NAIRA:(Sitting on the edge of the cliff and crying) k.kart.tikk...pl.ss.. chodna mtt...k.uch..n.hi..h.ogaa..t. um.he...

KARTIK:(with tears in his eyes) naira...plss..tum..pich.ee...jao...plss
..naksh...(signaling him)

NAKSH:(holding naira, sitting beside her) shh...nhi naira..kuch nhi hoga kartik ko...rescue team aati hi hogi...(to kartik) chodna mtt kartik..himmat rkho..kuch nhi hoga tumhe...

Everyone was broken...dadi, swarna, surekha, gayu, manish, akhil, badi dadi...everyone were crying and praying to god...naira tried to give strength to kartik... kairav was crying badly, sitting in a corner and praying to god...akshu too started crying in gayu's lap...kartik's arms were paining a lot, but he didn't left hope for his naira and kids...the rescue team came and brought him up...naira hugged him tightly, caressing his hair...kartik fainted in her arms, making everyone worried...they took him to the hospital and waited outside as the doctor was checking him...naira was getting her foot injury treated...she was in another room, when kairav came to her...

KAIRAV:(with tears) mumma aap thik ho..

NAIRA:(Making him sit in her lap and hugging him) hnn beta...mein bilkul thik hu aur aapke papa bhi thik ho jayenge...rona nhi ab...bss.. bss mera bachaa..(caressing his hair as he was crying badly) bss kairav...ab toh sb thik ho gya naa..(kissing his hair)

KAIRAV:(snuggling into her) m.umma...m.ein...b.oht..d.ar...g.ya...th.a...(calming down) aap aur papa mujhe chodkr nhi jaoge naa
...mujhe nhi rhna aapke bina..

NAIRA:(wiping her own tears) nhi kairav...mumma aur papa kbhi aapko chodkr nhi jayenge...(kissing his forehead and cupping his face) aap toh mumma ke brave baby ho naa...(kissing his cheeks, wiping his tears) bss ab.. no more crying...(caressing his face) chlo hum papa se milne chlte h...

Kairav nodded and held her hand as she was not able to walk properly due to her injury...they went out and heard the doctor telling about kartik...

DOCTOR:(to everyone) Mr goenka is fine, pr iss incident ka kuch effect toh hua hoga...I mean emotionally ya mentally..he may be in trauma or behave abnormally sometimes...pr time ke sath sb normal ho jayega...as of now, nothing to worry...bss forehead pe minor si injury h...