000

Brooklyn sighed as she stressed walking around her apartment trying to get away from her drunken boyfriend Marcell.

"You shake your ass on a pole and then come home-

"I shake my ass so I can go to college I shake my ass because I have bills to pay it's my hustle you think I love doing that no it's degrading but it's how I make my money" Brooklyn looked at him trying to not let the tears fall.

Marcell threw the bottle at her "You be cheating-

Brooklyn went underneath the couch and she pulled out her gun"Marcell get out I'm not going to let you disrespect me in my house"

"Ba-

"Get the fuck out" Brooklyn shoved the gun in his face as she shoved him out and she locked the door sliding down the wall.

She was tired of everyone around her looking at her as if she was a whore or prostitute it was bad that she was catching shit from her own family but now her boyfriend.

Brooklyn looked at the time she had thirty minutes to get to the club and she stood up sighing as she began picking up her clothes and she walked to the bathroom looking in the mirror.

"Get it together Brooklyn today is Friday your going to go in there and make that money" Brooklyn looked in the mirror trying to encourage herself.

She nodded as she began placing everything in her bag and she set all her stuff on the counter and she grabbed a shot glass pouring some Hennessy in it and chugging it back.

She could never go to work sober she had to be high to deal with the perverted men and the slick comments from the other girls.

Only person who she loved there was Leah she was the one who put her on the job at first Brooklyn was hesitant but after she made almost two grand in one night she quit her minimum wage job and she hasn't looked back since.

Brooklyn sighed as she looked at the picture frame with her and Marcell and she grabbed it throwing in the garbage and she cut her lights off and she opened the door seeing Marcell was gone along with his car.

Brooklyn tapped the wheel as she drove to the club she was really not feeling it tonight but she had a solo tonight and this wasn't a regular job where she could call off if she missed a day that meant she was out of a  job period no discussion.

Brooklyn parked in her usual spot and she got a glimpse at the line and sighed today was going to be a long night.

She walked in the room and saw some girls getting ready and others counting their money and she walked to her locker opening it putting her bag in there and she closed it seeing Leah smile then it dropped.

"What's wrong boo"

"Nothing" Brooklyn lied as she put her outfit on and Leah stale faced her she knew something was wrong with Brooklyn because her face would say it all.

"Brook Brook why lie I know something's wrong now tell me" Leah rubbed her arm and Brooklyn sighed.

"Me and Marcell broke up" Brooklyn looked at her barely finishing the sentence and Leah sighed.

"I told you Brook Brook as long as you working at this place you'll never find love because men-

"Don't want no hoe that shakes her ass on a pole in front of other men" Brooklyn finished she had heard that sentence so many times yet she never listened until now.

"But tuh fuck him I mean it's his loss your a chocolate baddie with tits and a ass and pretty long natural hair you can always find another man" Leah smacked Brooklyn on her butt and Brooklyn smiled.

"Okay now drink up I don't need you to bust out crying on the stage or messing up I don't wanna hear fatass mouth" Leah laughed handing her a cup of mixed alcohol enough to get Brooklyn where she needed to be but not too much to where she would be fucked up.

Brooklyn chugged the drink and she tapped her chest as she saw Pinky come in looking at her with a mug.

"It's your turn Black Barbie" Pinky looked her up and down walking past her and Brooklyn rolled her eyes as she heard her name being called.

"Please welcome my girl Sugar remember you can look but don't touch"

Brooklyn walked on the stage and she watched as the men began throwing their money on the stage before she even got to the pole and Brooklyn did a spin as Beyoncé's Drunk in Love played.

Brooklyn looked in the crowd as she did her routine and she heard whistles and she could feel the money being thrown on her as she slid down the pole.

Brooklyn looked in the crowd seeing a dude just eye her and she couldn't lie he was kind of cute and she watched as her song came to a end and she blew them kisses as she grabbed her money walking back seeing Pinky mug her still.

"Aww you must be sad that you didn't make this much money in four minutes chin up boo hopefully them ass shots help you" Brooklyn smirked and Pinky dropped her mouth.

"Bitc-

"Chill out y'all before he come down here" Keke jumped in between them and Brooklyn.

Brooklyn sighed knowing tonight was going to be a long night.