15

Brooklyn sat on the bed looking at Cordell as he played the game and she scrolled on her phone she didn't like Cordell or anything but she did find his company amusing and fun.

She was still stuck on Marcell she missed him and she felt bad because she could tell Cordell liked her she met him at school and decided to give him a chance after he had been on her tails for a while and he was cool he didn't bring up her being a stripper he bought her flowers complimented her everyday and he was going somewhere being he was the top football player at her school she had heard of him being good but she never seen him play.

Cordell looked back seeing her invested in her phone and he snatched it causing her to look up at him.

"You should come to my game Friday it's a home game and you said you never seen me play" He rubbed her thigh and Brooklyn shrugged.

"But you have so many other girls-

"I don't care i'm asking you to come plus your never at any events how come freshman just come to the game and the after party" He smiled showing his grill and Brooklyn sighed agreeing.

"But why me I'm just a stripper-

"And so what you dance for money it's hoes out here that fuck for money all I see is a girl trying to make ends meet people gonna talk that's life but stop talking down on yourself I hate when you do that" He smacked her leg playfully.

Brooklyn weakly smiled she liked blunt he was he didn't lie or sugarcoat her feelings she was able to be herself it was almost as if he was like Trey.

"So what are your intentions with me then I know you just don't wanna be friends" Brooklyn sat up she never really asked him but she was curious.

"To be honest I don't know I like you I like your vibe but I know you aren't ready for a relationship and if i'm being honest with myself I can't commit" He shrugged.

Brooklyn was invested now because she could feel a deep discussion coming on and she was a sucker for deep conversations it gave her insight to the other person.

"Like why you can't commit why do you feel like that"

Cordell scratched his head " Back in high school I was in a bad relationship she broke me broke me so bad to the point I lost myself and for a while I was trying to find myself and after her I tried dating again but it's hard when your scared and think everyone is going to hurt you I know it sounds dumb"

"Not at all I mean Marcell wasn't the best person to me either but love is one of those things that-

Brooklyn was cut off by her phone ringing and she saw it was Kellz she declined his call because she knew it was nothing important.

She watched as he called again and she rolled her eyes as she answered it and stood up going to Cordell's bathroom so she could have privacy.

"What do you possibly want-

"Something wrong with Trey-

"Not my problem call Layla she'll know what to do-

"Brooklyn please he's crashing out I don't know please Brooklyn you have to come" Kellz voice cracked as he watched Trey throw a chair.

Brooklyn sighed as she rolled her eyes not believing what she was about to say.

"Fine here I come"

Brooklyn opened the door seeing Cordell on his phone and he looked at her as she put her shoes on and he stood up walking over to her.

"You leaving" He frowned hoping he could finish the conversation.

"Yea I have to handle something but I promise we'll talk later" Brooklyn threw her arms around his neck and he looked at her smiling.

"I hope so make sure you get there safe" He kissed her forehead and Brooklyn waved goodbye and Cordell closed the door walking to his closet and he looked at the mini shrine he had of her and he picked up her underwear sniffing it.

"Soon you'll be mine" Cordell kissed the picture smiling ever since he saw her at orientation he knew he wanted her he was obsessed with her and was going to have her by any means.