35

"Your still going on about this"Brooklyn slammed the cabinet as she looked at Trey who was mugging her as he ate his cereal.

"You let a random nigga fuck that's not you"

Brooklyn threw the bowl at him and he stood up clenching his jaw.

"So fucking what Trey it's my fucking body not yours I don't need to check in with you when it comes to my personal life I don't understand why you so upset I thought we were just friends right what's the matter don't tell me you have feelings" Brooklyn got in his face.

Trey closed his eyes as he began to hear the voice in his head telling him to do unspeakable things and he sighed.

"Brooklyn move"Trey looked at her calmly but Brooklyn stood there.

"No i'm not fucking moving i'm tired of coming home and you having a attitude or always making side comments so fucking what I fucked another nigga it's my pussy I didn't say shit when you were all up inside Mia you know what now that i'm living with you i'm starting to see your true colors your nothing but a narcissistic controlling and psychotic bitch"Brooklyn pointed at him and before she could blink she was against the wall.

Brooklyn watched as his breathing was heavier than normal and she looked seeing his fist balled up and she looked up at him.

"Shut the fuck up shut up just shut the fuck up"Trey screamed in her face this time she was scared but she knew she couldn't let him see that.

Brooklyn pushed him off of her and she kicked him and she looked at him.

"I'm not Layla your not going to put your hands on me"

Trey grabbed her by her neck and he looked her in the eyes and Brooklyn felt like she was looking directly in the eyes of the devil.

"If you ever put your hands on me or call me out of my name I will make you the next Layla I'm not these other niggas you push around I actually got a screw loose so if I was you I'd tread carefully" Trey pointed to his head and he burst out laughing as he let her go and he sat back in the chair and Brooklyn rubbed her neck.

She looked at him and she grabbed her keys and he scoffed "Look at you running away because you can't handle what you started go ahead you not bothering me go be with that fuck nigga see if I care"

"No I'm leaving because I don't want to fight with you I shouldn't have to because your not my nigga"Brooklyn stated and he laughed.

"Get the fuck out of my sight you starting to irritate me bro I don't know I did half of the shit I did for you cause you lame as fuck"

Brooklyn lunged at him knocking him off the chair to the ground and she began punching him and Trey flipped her over pinning her arms behind her head and her to the ground.

"This what you want huh you want a nigga to put they hands on you enjoy watching niggas lose they mind over you this is what you enjoy I always see you complaining how you don't get the love you deserve but that's completely false you do you just end up throwing it away because your chasing niggas who can't do shit but fuck you good you the type of female that make niggas go heartless" He looked in her eyes as she squirmed underneath him.

"You mad because I don't want to with you anymore because your crazy your a psychopath your not my the person I knew get off of me"

Trey looked at her biker shorts and he saw the wet spot and he laughed "Is me yelling at you turning you on because you wet"

Brooklyn looked away and he laughed as he let up off her and Brooklyn stood up looking at him.

"If you ever wanna fuck again you know where i'm at you can deny it all you want but your vagina doesn't lie love you still turned on by me"Trey whispered in her ear as he walked to the bedroom closing the door.

Brooklyn looked down at her biker shorts and she sighed "Why oh why must you do this to me wrong nigga the wrong nigga"

Trey watched as he heard the door slammed he smiled to himself knowing not only did he have her upset but wet too and she was on her way to go see the new nigga she was interested in even if she wasn't fucking him he felt like he had a win because he was still on her mind.