17

Trey woke up and he saw Brooklyn wasn't there and he held his head and he stood up seeing that he had twenty missed calls from Kellz and he called him back.

"Bro what the fuck did you do" Kellz yelled and Trey looked at him confused and Kellz sighed.

"Cut the fucking news on bro"

Trey cut the news on and he saw that they were showing Layla and the other two girls that jumped Brooklyn.

"Police are looking for a assailant that murdered three women if you have any information on this case please reach out we don't yet know how they died police have not released that information yet"

"You let that shit touch the news bro they are going to come for you Trey why didn't you ask me or tell me-

"Because i'm a grown fucking man I don't have to tell you my every move and I had a alibi you" Trey snapped at him and Kellz scoffed.

"All this for someone who don't even love you do you think when she finds out who you really are and the shit you did that she's going to look at you the same she's going to be scared of you Trey she's not going to accept you she's going to fear you" Kellz told him and he could see Trey getting upset.

"Shut up Shut up" Trey yelled throwing his phone at the wall and he ran his hands down his face as the words replayed in his mind and Trey went to the bathroom and he saw that his medication was empty.

"Fuck" Trey yelled and he punched the mirror and he watched as the glass shattered and he looked at his hands that was bleeding.

"He's right she'll never love you Trey you been friends with her since high school and still haven't cuffed what a loser bro"

Trey looked at the shadow and he closed his eyes hoping it would go away but he heard himself laugh and he opened his eyes.

"Nigga did you tried to blink me away i'm apart of you Trey i'm the part that you tried to hide for so long but you can't hide me because i'm you"

Trey grabbed his keys walking to the door and the voice still followed him and he got into his car driving to go see Brooklyn.

Trey saw her car outside and he knocked on the door and he saw it open and he saw her with her robe on and he just hugged her and Brooklyn hugged him back rubbing his back.

"Trey sit down for a minute" Brooklyn looked at him she realized she owed him a apology for acting how she did but she knew why she was acting the way she did she liked Trey and she was jealous that he loved Layla and not her.

"Can we talk" They spoke at the same time and Brooklyn looked at him but he looked at her nodding his head.

"You go first"

"Trey I like you and I know my timing is shitty but I have for years I liked you but I was scared to tell you because I'm scared of rejection and i'm sorry that I ignored you when you needed me the most and i'm sorry that I acted how I did I love you Trey I always have since we were kids I know you felt that connection the tension" Brooklyn grabbed his face and he looked at her this was all he ever wanted but it didn't feel right because his mind was right.

"I love you too Brooklyn and I feel the same way but i'm not the same person from when we was young I'm a monster if you knew the real me the things that I've done you wouldn't look at me the same you wouldn't still love me you would probably hate me I-I don't want you looking at me as if i'm a monster I wanna be perfect for you" Trey looked at her as he didn't hear the negative voice no more Brooklyn made him feel safe and at peace but when he was away he was a mess and he hated that.

"You don't have to be perfect for me I never wanted a perfect nigga I just wanted a nigga that tries and improves you know that and whatever your going through I'm here-

"I'm insane Brooklyn I- I killed people hurt people did things that normal people don't do I have a voice inside of my head that tells me things it-it won't stop" Trey looked at her as the tears ran down his face he was never one to cry in front of anyone but he couldn't hold it in anymore.

Brooklyn straddled his lap wiping his tears and she looked in his eyes and she held his face " So what we all did things that we weren't proud of and no one is normal i'm not leaving you alone I want you I want us"

Trey looked at her and she leaned in looking at him.

"It's us forever"

" Forever"