23

Brooklyn rubbed the water out her face as she looked seeing Trey stare at her not saying anything and she looked at him.

"What baby you been staring at me and not saying nothing" Brooklyn looked at him and he just couldn't get the thought out of his head her and Marco.

"You remember Marco why he say back when y'all was in high school he fucked you" Trey looked at her and Brooklyn laughed.

"What that's crazy I never talked to Marco because I knew y'all was beefing but he would always try and talk to me and flirt but I never went for it please don't tell me that's why you been staring at me like that" Brooklyn sighed.

Trey smiled kissing her on her lips "No baby I just had a long day i'm tired"

Brooklyn looked in his eyes and she yawned she was tired too but she missed him it was weird ever since she confessed his feelings she couldn't be away from him she had separation anxiety she wanted to follow him everywhere.

"Can I come with you tomorrow every time your gone i'm always in the house by myself bored you know I don't have friends"Brooklyn grabbed the body wash squeezing it onto her washcloth and Trey looked at her.

"No I told you that I don't want you coming you know what I do I don't want you there and that's because you don't try to make friends when you be at school you have to start making friends you mean to everyone" Trey laughed at her.

Brooklyn was in fact mean she wasn't rude but anytime someone tried to approach her she would have her resting bitch face on and they would change their mind plus she was very nonchalant.

Brooklyn rolled her eyes and she puckered her lips not wanting to bring up her dream that had of him but it was bothering her because it felt insanely real.

"Can we hurry up and wash off I really wanna talk to you" Brooklyn looked at him and he nodded agreeing he was tired of being on his feet.

So they washed off and Brooklyn got out the shower grabbing her towel and she threw on some panties and one of his shirts and and he slid on boxers sitting on the bed pulling her in between his legs.

"What's wrong baby"Trey looked at her and he saw her eyes watering up and he was confused because he didn't recall doing anything towards her or hurting her feelings.

"So I had a nightmare that you got killed and I don't want you to leave me Trey I'm scared that something is going to happen to you I don't want anything to happen to you" Brooklyn busted out laying her head in the crook of his neck.

"Baby stop stop stop I can't promise that nothing is going to happen to me because you know what I do it's only two options out for me but I take precautions you don't have to worry about anything happening to me or you because I'm going to do what I always did which was protect us it was just a bad dream but i'm never leaving" He grabbed her face wiping the tears from her face and he kissed her lips softly and Brooklyn rubbed her eyes.

"O-o-okay" Brooklyn heaved as she tried to control her breathing and Trey stood up wrapping his arms around him it made him sad seeing how much it saddened her with the thought of losing him he never experienced that before.

"Let's just lay down baby you need some rest"Trey pulled back the covers getting in and Brooklyn got in the bed laying next to him and he look next to him and turned the lights off and he began rubbing her back until he heard her snores and then he proceeded to do the same.