28

Brooklyn woke up and she saw Trey next to her sleep and she saw his phone blinking and she hesitated she had no place to go through his phone but her curiosity was biting at her and she grabbed his phone and she read the text message.

Mia😩: I had fun last week we should fuck again sometime just let me know when your sister isn't home lol

Brooklyn looked at him and she placed his phone back next to him and she threw the cover back and she walked to the bathroom and she looked in the mirror as she clenched the side of the sink as she felt herself get angry.

Trey was a hypocrite she remember he told her how he didn't want her talking to any other nigga or being with one but here he was fucking other girls possibly in their apartment.

Brooklyn laughed it off to herself she wasn't going to say nothing to him about it but she knew when her turn came she didn't want to hear him complain about anything.

"Why you up" Trey stood at the doorway looking at her and he could sense something was off but he couldn't really tell what it was.

"Bad dream I'm going back to sleep" Brooklyn tried to walk past him and he grabbed her not letting her go and she looked up at him.

"What's really wrong"Trey looked in her eyes and she snatched her arm.

"I just told you" Brooklyn laid back down and she felt the other side deepen and she heard him sigh.

"Well Goodnight"

"Goodnight"Brooklyn responded back as the tear fell from her eye she thought she made a right decision eight months ago but now it wasn't seeming like it wasn't the best decision at all.