29

"Aye boss you sure you know what you doing" He scratched his head looking at him as he set the bed up
inside of the glass box that he built.

"Why are you questioning me I thought I told you niggas to watch her did you find out where she works are you niggas even watching her"He rolled his eyes as he set everything up.

"Yea but we don't want her to notice us-

He turned around quick grabbing the boy by his neck "If she notices you what does that mean that means that you aren't being careful and your making yourself be seen god you niggas are so dumb no wonder your leader got killed back in my country we don't allow stuff like this to happen so your gonna watch the girl ya gon tell me what she do where she be at ya understand me right"

The boy nodded his head real fast and he let him go smiling clasping his hands and he put the blunt in his mouth.

"Sooo watch her report back to me also watch the other boys and report back to me-

"When are we gon make a move we just watch them"

"That's what y'all get paid to do I pay y'all to watch because obviously y'all don't know how to do your job now next time you question me you gon end up like ya boy and I know you don't want that now go and watch and when you find out what where she's at you report back to me"

He watched as they left and he looked around the big box he had built it was sound proof and it had a bed and everything he didn't want her to feel uncomfortable when he did what he was going to do.

But she was simply the pawn in the game and he was going to use her to get the piece he really wanted.