002

"She's a hoe all she does is shake her ass"

Brooklyn turned around seeing two girls snicker and she closed her laptop one thing about going to her college was that everyone knew what she did sometimes it was humiliating because she would get labeled as a hoe.

"I'm right here how about you say it to my face" Brooklyn stood up looking at them and one of the girls made her way towards her.

" I said you a hoe-

Brooklyn laughed as she recognized the girl she didn't know her name but she knew her boyfriend stayed in the club tipping her big money.

"And your boyfriend spends all his money on my hoe ass and I don't even have to touch him how embarrassing it must be to be you" Brooklyn shot back.

One thing Brooklyn had to do was always have a comeback she realized a comeback would do more damage then punching people in their mouth like they wanted to do.

"Damnn Zi she played you" A boy who watching laughed hyping it up and Brooklyn looked at her as she revealed a look of salty on her face.

"You-

"Get the fuck out my face and tell yo nigga i'll see him tonight while my hoe ass make racks" Brooklyn waved goodbye as she walked away salty.

Brooklyn laughed and she grabbed her laptop and she felt her phone ringing and she declined it she had nothing to say to him she was quite over him.

Brooklyn decided she was going to go up to the mall since she was done she texted Leah asking her is she wanted to go knowing she was most likely going to say yes.

***

"Boy to my left don't make it obvious but he's staring at you" Leah whispered as she looked at Brooklyn and Brooklyn looked at Leah sucked her teeth.

"I said don't make it obvious you might as well just go say something now"

Brooklyn laughed " I didn't know but he was at the club last night he didn't even throw money he just watched me which was weird"

"Well now you gotta say something I think he knows we talking about him"

Brooklyn laughed as she walked up to him as he was flipping through some clothes and she watched as he stopped looking down at her.

"Wassup-

"You tell me first I see you yesterday now again today you following me" Brooklyn joked and he smiled licking his lips.

"Nah we just ran into each other that's all but you should let me take you out" He grabbed her hand and Brooklyn smiled he was definitely working his charm for sure but he wasn't the first Brooklyn knew it was a catch.

" Jah'aris I know you not in here flirting-

Brooklyn looked seeing a girl with a mug approach them and she laughed at him she knew it was too good to be true.

"Bra Camari how many times do I have to tell you that you not my bitch bra damn"

Brooklyn just backed away and she looked at Leah giving her a thumbs down letting her know it was a no-go and Leah frowned.

"Too bad he was actually cute"

" I know but he comes with drama and tell me why Marcell sent flowers to my house" Brooklyn rolled her eyes as she held a shirt up to her.

"Again tell that nigga send you a Benz I mean he sell drugs I know he got that type of money girl fuck him I'll have you a roster of niggas tonight plus we got booked for a Vip tonight apparently some rich niggas you can find one.

Hopefully she was right.