22

Trey sighed as he looked at the money and back at Kellz they were getting played by who he didn't know but he knew the outcome wasn't gon be good.

"Bro what should we do we five grand short we don't have enough for Chapo and buddy not gon take this lightly he on the plane to us now"Kellz scratched his head and Trey dozed off thinking and he felt a bell go off.

" I got five grand to cover it but we got a rat someone ain't solid someone either stealing or they messing with them east niggas" Trey cracked his knuckles.

"We saying shit-

"Nah ima watch and observe  but I feel like I know who I think that Tone nigga after I caught him trying to help Layla he been odd we gon watch him and see what he on"

Kellz dapped Trey up and he walked up the stairs seeing them talk some on the game most on the phone and he clapped his hands.

"Ight good looks we ah let y'all know when the re-up hit" Kellz looked at them and he saw Tone standing there and he looked at Trey who was watching him.

"How much we getting this time last I just had wasn't enough-

"Don't worry about it you sell and bring it back that's part of your job don't question me" Trey looked at him in a clam manner and Tone laughed.

"Ight when a nigga stop fucking with y'all don't say shit" Tone mumbled as he left following the others and Trey looked at Kellz.

"Nah nah don't say nothing we finna follow this nigga"Trey grabbed his ski mask and his gun twisting the silencer on and Kellz shook his head.

He was the calm one he never liked to kill people it was more of a last resort but Trey on the other hand he was short tempered he would kill a person with no hesitation and waste no sleep that's what Kellz liked about him but also hated because sometimes they got put in sticky situations that they couldn't get out of.

Trey watched as Tone looked around and pulled his hoodie on hopping in a car he was wondering where was he going because Tone had a car he had three.

Trey hopped in and he watched as Tone drove off and he followed him for thirty minutes not too close but far so he couldn't tell and he watched as they were on the east and he laughed to himself he knew it.

He watched as they parked in the driveway and the door opened and he saw a female in a robe and she smacked Tone at the back of his head and he laughed going inside and he watched as the other nigga looked and Trey almost got out the car it was Marco the nigga that they had beef with.

Trey shut the engine off he saw enough and he looked at Kellz.

"What we finna do"

"We clap Marco but Tone we gon make an example out  of him any nigga wanna switch to the opp territory they getting killed this nigga played me out of five grand"Trey got out looking around as he went to the car and got in.

He couldn't believe they left the door unlocked he laughed to himself at their stupidity and he watched as his phone rang and he saw it was Brooklyn and he answered and Kellz looked at him in disbelief.

"Nigga are you for real-

"My baby calling it might be important" Trey looked at Kellz.

"Hey my baby what you doing I miss you"Trey voice softened up as he looked at her laying down in his bed.

"Ugh nothing I miss my boyfriend when are you coming home" Brooklyn pouted sticking her bottom lip out.

"A couple more hours baby i'm busy but i'm gon make up for it I know you wanted to go to the movies today daddy sorry baby"Trey frowned and Kellz shook his head seeing soft Brooklyn made him.