41

"Trey it's a fucking suicide are you dumb"Kellz yelled at him over the phone as he was driving to the spot he agreed to meet Dushane at.

"They got Brooklyn I have to save her it's my fault she's there I have too save her if I die I die but she doesn't deserve this so with that being said I love you bro"Trey smiled as he threw the burner out the window and drove to the parking lot and he saw Dushane leaning against the car smoking a cigar.
ppl
Trey parked and got out and he was about to run up to Dushane when he heard the guns click and he saw Dushane flicked the cigar to the ground stepping on it.

"Make another move and i'll have them blow your brains out and then i'll just kill Brooklyn making this whole little drive useless now what it's gonna be"Dushane tilted his head and Trey held his hands up and he watched as they put a bag over his head restraining him.

Dushane watched as they threw him in the truck and he saw Donovan walk up to him "What we doing about Nate"

Dushane shrugged "We can't kill him you know my brother will probably blow a fuse but I don't think he was working with them plus I looked into it they were co-workers his story checks out and I need him for the business I can't kill the face of my business now can I"

"Unc you got me you don't need him I can take care of everything-

"No I want Nate doing it you can be the enforcer I love you neph but you don't always use your brain I need someone who can think and play the cards right and once Nate gets settled in he can do that plus he's a business man you not so much now I'm not going to keep discussing it you keep complaining and you won't be doing shit but back on the corner" Dushane looked at him as he got in the truck slamming it.

Donovan clenched his jaw as he walked to the other car and got in and watched as they pulled off he couldn't believe his little brother was going to get everything that he had been working for it just wasn't fair.

"Boss you think he just going to agree with that"

"He really don't have a choice if he don't like it he can start his own business i'm not here to kiss everyone's ass i'm here to make money now if he don't like it he can take it up with some one who gives a fuck because I don't now hurry up and get the fuck out of here I got work to do"