40

"Brooklyn put the chair down it's not regular just sit down and relax" Dushane walked in with Nate and his brothers behind him.

"You"Brooklyn looked at him and she looked at Nate who looked back at her and she felt an instant wave of stupidity.

"Nothing personal but what is personal is my two men that you killed I take that real personal because I told them to not hurt you I mean they could've bought you in here half alive but they didn't I even made this perfect little box for you"Dushane looked at her and she backed away.

"Why am I here"Brooklyn looked at him as he unlocked the door and he stepped inside with her and Brooklyn tried to hit him but he grabbed her arm squeezing it and Brooklyn screamed out in pain.

"I told them not to hurt you I never said I wouldn't now sit down and i'll tell you now you see your best friend or fuck buddy whatever you two have going on he messed up my business killed half my men now I am going to kill someone he loves and I think you can guess who that is" He smiled and Brooklyn felt the tears come up to her eyes.

"I-I have a family please"Brooklyn begged and He shook his head.

"Brooklyn I did my research on you no one is going to report you missing no one is going to come looking for you and if they do they can gladly meet the same fate that you did"

"Fuck you"Brooklyn looked at him and he nodded his head and he sighed.

"Brooklyn let me give you a little summary of what I gathered from your life you were just a girl that wanted to be loved the correct way and you felt that with every man that came your way or showed you any attention he was the one for you when you should have been focusing and learning to love yourself maybe if you would've just did exactly that then I wouldn't kill you but the more I watched the more angrier I got because how can someone so pretty be so damn gullible"Dushane laughed.

Brooklyn let the tears fall from her eyes because he wasn't lying he was actually telling the truth in a fucked up way.

"But I have nothing to do with Trey-

"Actually you do because he cares about you the most and right now he's probably on his way here to come save you as if this is some fucking hero story where everyone haves a happy ending"Dushane rolled his eyes and Brooklyn could only focus on Nate.

Dushane looked at Nate and back at her and he smiled "Aww I see you two have a history I suppose because you've been staring at him since we came down here"

Nate sighed "We were co-workers"

Dushane shook his head and looked at her "You just have everyone wrapped around your finger well looks my nephew can keep you company until your little boo comes and saves you"

Nate shook his head "No-No-no unc please"

"Shut up boy co-workers my ass until you tell me how you really know her your going to be in that box with her"

Nate watched as Donovan shoved him in the box with her and his uncle closed the door locking it.

"Remember this Nate it's no pussy in this world to make you switch up on your family none" Dushane pointed at him as he walked away and watched as they left.

Nate looked at Brooklyn as she cried hugging him and she looked up at him "I'm sorry Nate I'm so sorry"

Nate lightly rubbed her back and he looked at her"Well  it's over now"

"It's nothing you can do"

"Brooklyn the only thing that could've been done is over it's passed I tried to help you the I didn't know about any of this but I did try and you chose to believe your brain instead of me it's nothing I can do for you now he's going to kill you and him possibly me too"Nate wiped her tears.

"You kill me then I don't want him to kill me"

"I can't-

"Please-

"No just stop i'm not doing anything just be quiet okay and let me think"Nate raised his voice and Brooklyn looked at him.