ᨶꫝꪖᩏᡶꫀꪹ ꪮ᭢ꫀ

(please they're so cute ≧﹏≦)

HOLY SHIT, MOTHER OF COWS! As you opened your eyes trying to scream after remembering your demise– a sharp cry from a baby greeted your hearings instead.

Gahhhh!” whattttt?!!!

Startled by your own sound, you began to scream again however you only heards a cry of a baby once again.

The freak is happening?! Panicking inside of your head, you roamed your eyes around where you might be as your face formed into a frown seeing baby toys and a tall wooden fence that surrounded you.

Blinking your lashes slowly, a realization dawned upon you and yet another sharp cry came from you. Soon, footsteps could be heard thumping against the floor as you heard the door burst open.

“Oh, she's awake.”

A woman's voice echoed the room, your eyes switching to the lady whom you didn't know.

“Are you hungry? Let me feed you.” as the woman carried you easily in her arms, a large mirror showed you a reflection of a woman in a–.

Baby?! You were a freaking baby right now?! How is that possible—

Fuck, I got isekai'd?!!! Screaming in your head, your thoughts got cut off when you suddenly feel so drowsy and your eyelids were closing.

Sleepy baby. Damn, baby hormones sure are annoying. You're going to make sure that you'll figure out something later but for now—

I'mma sleep.

“She's... so small.”

“Chhh... you wake her up, a– aniki!” shhh, you will wake her up, aniki (who knew baby talk is funny?jk)

Stirring from your slumber upon hearing two different voices, you opened one lid of your eye followed by another. Staring curiously at the two kids infront of you, you noticed both of their similarities.

Blonde hair, amethyst eyes— blinking once realization dawned into you, a thick silence followed as the three of you locked eyes. That's until the two decided to argue.

“You fauwlt niki! Chi wake now!” you fault, aniki! She awake now!

“Rin, shut up! She's going to cry if you keep shouting!”

Rin?

At his brother's slightly raised tone, the younger male sibling's eyes watered as he sniffed before he bursted out crying. How adorable.

“Waaahhh!”

Damn, he's got those circle wiggly eyes like in the anime— Wait, anime?!

“Huh–?”

“Huh–?!”

As your eyes went back in forth towards the brothers, the older sibling tried to calm down the crying baby while you watch them with a deadpan expression.

“R-Rin! Don't cry, aniki is s-sorry!”

As he tried to calm down his little brother, an evil idea popped in your head. Hihi, oh you're so gonna get in trouble. Opening your mouth, you began to cry along side the boy as fat tears rolled down your chubby cheeks.

A minute later the door bursted open with the same woman barging in and saw you crying along with his son.

“Ran, what happened?!”

Ran and Rin. Haitani brothers?!

Ran the blonde haired boy who's hair was braided into two, didn't know what to answer as he was also a child.

Tears bubbled his eyes as he cried and hugged his mother. “I don't know! I just told Rin to quiet down and he cried! Then the baby cried! Waahhh!”

Your jaw dropped at his irritatingly cute behavior. You forgot that he was also a child who's probably not much older than you. A sigh left the woman's lips, as she carried the crying younger boy in her arms, the woman started to sway in hopes to calm him down.

“There, there. Calm down, Rin. Did you two wake your little sister up?”

Sniffing, the younger boy shook his head and pointed a finger at Ran. “*hic* niki– mean! Mean! Yell and wake baby up*hic*!”

“Oh, your little sister stopped crying. I guess, you're both more of crybabies than her huh? Am I right, my y/n?” the woman then picked your up and nuzzled her nose into your cheeks causing for you to giggle.

The two boys stopped their crying after hearing your cute bubbly giggle as they look at you with sparkly eyes.

“Me! I want to hold her too!” Ran raised a hand in the air, jumping up and down wanting to hold his little sister.

“Ran, sweetheart. You're too small and your baby sister is very fragile. When you get older and your sister is a little bigger, then you can hold her okay?”

Sadly, nodding his head Ran smiled and poked your chubby legs. “Soft...” he mumbled which somehow reached your ears.

“Mwe, two! Hold, baby!”

“You too, Rindou. When you get older you can carry your little sister okay?”

Yep. Without a doubt, you got reincarnated as the Haitani's inexistent younger sister.

It won't be so bad... right?