ᨶꫝꪖᩏᡶꫀꪹ కꫀꪜꫀ᭢

A LONG SILENCE WAVED IN AS two leaders stood in their position not uttering a single word.

The ringing if your phone sliced the thick tension with you fishing your phone from your pocket and answering the call. Putting the call on speaker, you heard Kori's voice

Captain, we've found rats.”

“Bring them.”

A few minutes later, a black sleek car had arrived as it stopped infront of you and immediately drove away as Kori stepped out of the vehicle along with two lean figures that were tied up.

“Tenjiku pest.” muttering in irritation, you looked down at the kneeling figures infront of you.

Wait......

Heart thumping loudly against your ribcage–

A small almost inaudible gasp slipped from your lips. Fuck. Cursing inside of your head as one of them raised their chin— unconsciously you took a step back. Gulping whatever was lump in yout throat, you were taken back, slight paranoia bubbled your chest. You didn't plan this. You didn't know this would happen– you weren't aware they were here!

Feeling your heart drop to the pit of your stomach upon seeing their bruise littered face, the guilt you thought you would have never feel again started to eat your system.

No. No. No! You weren't ready for this!

“Let them go....” mumbling silently, Kori gave you a question look.

“I said let them fucking go!” yelling in irriatation while you pointed the gun to Kori, the male snapped out of his trance and immediately untied the brothers.

“Aoi, we're retreating. Consider this something that has never happened.” withour futher explanations, you began to saunter back inside the building you're residing in.

“Wait–”

A hand landed on top of your shoulder, stopping you from your march. Slapping away the hand that grasped your shoulder, you didn't bother to look back and when you thought you finally had escaped—

Someone knocked away your mask.

The sound of the wooden mask dropping to the floor created a loud echoing sound another silence filled in and you never felt so angry in your life. Veins protruded your neck, loathe and irritation poisoned your mind.

Fucking traitor.

Glaring at Aoi with the killing intent to strangle him where he stand, you grabbed his collar and punched him in the face. Kori was stunned, never once he thought that Aoi– out of all the person would gladly expose the identity y/n had struggled to protect. He knew where you were coming from and he couldn't help but to also feel betrayed and angry.

You punched Aoi's face unrelently without ceasing or giving a single fuck that this man was once your trusted left-hand man. Blood splattered your clothes, splotches of the red subtance stained the soft skin of your cheeks. Standing up after feeling you've decreased his life-span shorter than the rest, you flicked your hand up and down trying to rid of the digusting stain of his blood from your knuckles.

“Captain....” Kori mumbled knowing he could have stopped you– yet he was far to afraid to approach you.

He have seen that blank look in your eyes. The blank look that you've been wearing when you're faced with something that irritated you or angered you. Worst, triggered the horrible memory of your past.

“Kori... Bring him to the basement and call Trese.”

“C-captain!” Kori protested knowing the horrendous repution of Trese when it comes to handling traitors and pest.

“Call him and hand over Aoi to him. Do I need to repeat myself thrice?”

Gulping in fear, Kori couldn't do anything but call Trese as he watch you walk you towards Izana. Standing height to height infront of the male, the cold barrel of your gun was pressed immediately on his forehead alarming everyone.

“Now, you've done it. Well-fucking-done, Kurokawa. Aoi– that motherfucking traitor was your henchman huh?” a grin painted your lips, eyeing him with that dark amethyst optics of yours.

“Yes.”

Scoffing a laugh, you immediately pressed the trigger with everyone screaming in horror feeling their heart stop in aghast— only to hear a click! from the gun.

It had no bullets.

“You called for me, y/n?” a tanned male appeared behind you, tattoos occupied his arms along with the piercing on different visible parts of his body.

“Take Aoi. Do whatever you want. Don't keep him alive. I want him dead.” lowering your weapon, frankly to yourself you couldn't handle traitors.

The feeling of betrayal was the worse ever emotion you've felt after living two lives where you experienced the most painful betrayal you could go through. That's why traitors never lived inside your den, they're all wiped out and exterminated.

“Hah! I knew that motherfucker was a traitor. He's been going through a lot of shady places.” uttering with a grin, Trese sauntered towards Aoi's unconscious body before hauling the man on his shoulder.

“I'm off then, captain. Expect him–” giving you an 'okay' sign with his fingers. “-gone by the morning.”

Disappearing from everyone's sight, the anger inside of you still hasn't subsided in which you will deal with later after you deal with everyone who had been a nuisance to you.

“I accept your offer, Kurokawa. However, don't expect anything from me aside that I'm only doing this for the benefits you can offer. I'm am not going to get ordered around.”

Narrowing your eyelids at him in a sharp glare, a grin broke from Izana's lips as if he wasn't bother with everything that had happened.

“Consider this a partnership, l/n.”

Nodding your head as your only reply, dragging your feet to march away from everyone that's until a pair of arms stopped your from your heavy gait. Gloved palms cupped both of your cheeks forcing you to raise your gaze and for the first time in years—

You've met the same amethyst rimmed irises you wield. Drooping yet serious looking optics that bore into to yours with unyielding intensity.

“....y/n..?”

A/n: A quick reunion! What do you think will happen next?