ᨶꫝꪖᩏᡶꫀꪹ ᡶꫝꪹꫀꫀ

HELD HOSTAGE BY THE MEN who looked like freakin' terrorist, you squinted your eyes at them trying to see a familiar face that you may have accidentally pissed off in the pass. But none of them seemed to shake up your memory.

“Mister, why am I here?”

“You're mouth will be stiched if you keep talking.”

“Huh, but isn't that the purpose of the mouth? I mean, rather than eating and breathing– It's used for talking.” scoffing at his dumb ass, you rolled your eyes that unexpectedly hit a nerve.

“Shut the fuck up.”

“No, you shut up! I might be a kid but I'm older than you mentally! Respect me, baldy!” kicking the back of his seat, his other men held you down as you went on a full rampage.

“I'm a badass and I will kick your fucking asses!” screaming at the men, you bit the other man's hand who held you.

They are dumb enough to not tie you and they became more dumb when they stopped the car. Punching with your small fist at the man beside you, you gave a kick towards the other one and slipped the shot gun seat.

“Hah! Wanna know a secret?”

Cackling at the baldy, a crazy grin carved your lips as you gave him a kick in the face.

“Seven years old and I know how to kick butts. I didn't study martial arts for nothings!”

Poking his eyes, you pressed the button to unlock all the door and took the car keys. Dashing will all your might, you began to scream so loud. You were not so far from home but still you need these people's attention.

“HELP ME! I GOT KIDNAPPED THEY'RE CHASING ME!!” screaming out, people started to notice your distressed figure.

“Oi, little brat. Sorry about her. She often throws a tantrum.”

The baldy from earlier says as he pick you up with ease, you on the other hand threw his car keys into the middle of the road and punched his face.

“HELPPPPPP!!!”

People started to dial on their phone and before the man could dash away, he screamed in pain as you cover your ear to protect your ear drums.

“Let go of our little sister, you asswipe.”

Punching his face once again, you poked his eyes and wiggled free from his grasp. The voice felt awfully familiar that tears started to bubble your eyes.

“Aniki!” jumping into Ran's arms, you began to sob to fullfil the role of a child that was terrified of her kidnappers.

Though you already punched him in the face, still you cried. Shouldn't have done that.

“Rin, let's beat him up.”

“Roger.”

Without second thoughts, Ran who held a baton(where you didn't know came from) and Rindou who folded his glasses began to attack the man. Ran was continuously hitting the baton on the man's body as Rindou punched his face into a bloody pulp.

Everyone stood shock at the children's brutality while it didn't shock you at all since you knew from the beginning what the Haitani brothers will become.

They aren't the rulers of Roppongi for nothing.

Satisfaction painted their expressions as they saw the kidnapper in a bloody mess and barely conscious. Ran tilted his head to the side and scoffed before walking to you.

“There you go, sis. No one will ever hurt you.”

Smiling, you nodded your head and glanced at the people around you. Rolling your eyes at their dumb reaction, you began to shoo them away.

“There's nothing more to see, everyone. Please forget that this happened.” giving them a sweet smile and grabbing your brother's hand, you gently pulled them along to escape the scene.

As you three walked to your home in complete silence, you noticed that Ran and Rindou were staring at something when you reached your neighborhood. Following their line of sight, heart dropping to your stomach you didn't know what could be more shocking.

You getting kidnapped

or......

Your mother leaving with a man.

Letting of your brothers hand, your feet began to run where your mother was.

“M-mama?”

But you wished you didnt run to her. You wished you didn't see the look on her eyes.... The look of contempt and disgust created a crack in your heart.

“Let go of me, brat.”

The coldness of her voice seeped through the many layers of your skin, turning your blood cold making you freeze where you stand.

“You're a good for nothing pig, along with your brothers. Atleast I won't be able to work my ass off feeding you brats!” pushing you harshly into the ground with force, you silently watch her enter the car leaving you and your brothers alone in your home.

“y/n, are you okay?!” Rindou's worried vocals rang through your ears snapping you out of the shell you were in.

“yes...” standing up and dusting your clothes, you faced your brothers and smiled.

“She left...”

The burning of your eyes along with the tears that blurred your vision made your brothers faces infront of you seem like figures of people you didn't know. Feeling the rejection once again that you've never thought would happen again, salty tears streamed down your cheeks a sob breaking out from your mouth.

“Why... Why.... Why do they leave?!” screaming in anger, your knees gave up on you.

Why do they always abandon me?!

This only not happened once but twice now! For what? For money?! For the lavish life they wanted to have?! Why can't they let a child like you– why can't they let you be happy once?! Was abandoning you will always be the key to their happiness?

Give me a break already! You experienced getting abandoned by your father who wanted to sell you for his own leisure. Now, you experienced getting abandoned by a mother who left you for a lavish life.

How fucked up my life could be?

This created an invisible wall around you. Even when you knew you weren't alone— getting abandoned twice had given you a perfect experience of what it felt like to be abandoned by the person you leaned on too much.

Even when they were there....

Even when they promised to never leave your side...

You couldn't believe their words.

Their promise– was the keepsake you couldn't protect.