ᨶꫝꪖᩏᡶꫀꪹ ᭢ỉ᭢ꫀᡶꫀꫀ᭢

SITTING ON TOP OF THE CRATES along with your brothers, amethyst orbs trained at the commander below who was busy beating up a bunch of delinquents.

“Izana, It's past ten. Toman's not coming.” Kakucho announced to Izana.

“I see...”

They started talking about Toman and stuffs you already know. Jumping down the crates, you walked towards Kori and whispered something in his ears.

Looking up at your brothers, you gave them a smile before walking away with Kori.

“Kori, you remember what I told you?”

“Yes..”

“Good. When Kisaki takes a gun— you stop Hanma from getting near him.” you uttered, patting his shoulder. “Then I'll take it from there.”

Running back to the crates, there the whole pier was silent before the loud impulse of bikes revebrated the area. And there was Toman in full glory, with Mikey and Draken leading the team.

“You came huh...” Izana mumbled, staring at Mikey who seem unfazed.

“Izana, do you have any connections why Emma is missing?” Mikey asked earning a chuckle from Izana.

“I don't give a fuck about her. You are the reason why everyone is here!” Izana exclaimed.

Everyone got in position, ready to brawl and break each other's faces while you hid behind the shadows wanting to preserve your energy.

You kept your eyes at your brothers, ready to help them if the blue ogre ever wakes up. Takemichi was fighting Kakucho like in the manga but you wondered if Hinata told Mikey and Draken about Takemichi being a time leaper. But then, Emma didn't die and they didn't meet at any hospital so there was a chance that Hinata didn't tell them.

Maybe it's fine, Takemichi is gonna tell Mikey anyways after this so a little intervention must be okay. Stepping out of the shadows, you began to dash in the crowd taking out anyone you see in a Toman uniform.

“Who the fuck is that?!”

“He appeared out of nowhere!”

“He's wearing the same toppuku as the Haitani's.”

Chuckling at their reactions, you ran towards your brothers landing a straight kick at Hakkai's handsome face.

“Oh, sorry. I just wanted to help my brothers. Who's next?”

Ran and Rindou shook their head at your crazy antics, you looked over to the teen with blue afro hair walking towards him with a big grin.

“Hello! You're cute as ever, Angry-kun!” pinching his cheeks before punching his stomach, you patted his head as he hunch over.

“Too bad you're my enemy!”

“What the fuck?! Who the fuck are you?” Hakkai roared spitting out the blood in his mouth.

“Me? I'm Haitani Rion, you can call me Ri!”

It was the stupid name you made for yourself to match with Ran and Rindou's name.

“Fuck, another Haitani?” the two Toman members glanced at each kther before dashing their way towards where the three sibling was.

“RAAAAAAHHH!” both of them screamed before attack your older brothers because they were infront of you.

Of course, Hakkai and Angry weren't a match for the Haitani brothers but you knew better. Once the blue ogre wakes up— he's going to drag down every enemy he sees on the ground.