ᨶꫝꪖᩏᡶꫀꪹ ᠻꪮꪊꪹᡶꫀꫀ᭢

LISTENING INTENTLY TO THE male's plan as you two sit in the rooftop, face blank and void of any emotion.

You pursed your lips, feeling the slight pounding in your head. You knew this would happen but it never occured to you that it was sooner than you expected it to be.

“We are going to recruit Kokonoi Hajime. The black dragons are fighting with Toman. And after that, at exactly February 22nd we're going to crush Toman. Along with Sano Manjiro.”

His statement was still ringing inside your ear. You have been long living in this world yet you haven't met half of the characters. With Shinichiro and Baji dead— Mikey was slowly walking the path of darkness. Slowly, the dark impulsivity inside of him was poisoning his brain and soon—

He will turn rotten.

And here's Izana, even though Kisaki hadn't arrived yet, it wasn't exactly Izana's plan to kill Emma. As stated in the manga he let Kisaki use him because Kisaki was useful and that's why he agreed to Kisaki's idea of 'taking care' of his sister to bring down Mikey whom he depised so much.

You've never really stated to Izana where you came from nor you will never tell him his own fate as a character inside the manga. You let him believe what he wants to believe so that your plan will run smoothly.

“Izana.... Why is that you despise Sano Manjiro so much?” feigning ignorance as you asked the tanned male, you knew why he hated Mikey to the core yet he doesn't need to know that you already knew.

“He took everything from me.... That's why...” looking over to you with a fake gentle closed-eyed smile the latter mumbled the words you were already expecting.

I'm going to take everything away from him.

Lavender-rimmed optics turned into a dusky shade, the male's aura turning into a much sinister and dark along with the thoughts that probably swirled inside that pretty head of his.

“Okay. I've got your back, Izana. I am your Queen after all.” throwing a gentle smile as you kneeled beside him cupping his cheeks.

Leaning your forehead into his whilst staring deeply into his lustrous lavender hues, florid lips curving into a gentle yet furtive manipulative smirk your eyes wondered into Izana's well sculpted face.

“You'll succeed in your plan, my King....”

And I'll succeed in mine.

“Wear it!”

“Wear it....”

“Wear it—”

“DAMMIT! I know already okay?! Quit acting like a buncha babies.”

Throwing your brothers an irritated glare, for the past ten minutes of them chanting 'wear it' as they were talking about the toppuku they've specifically tailored for you.

It was the same color as theirs, black along with Tenjiku symbol and with matching gloves. The effort they've put into this....

Ran and Rindou had been pestering you non-stop to wear the uniform saying they couldn't wait to see how you would look in it.

Of course, I would look more cool than those idiots.

Slipping your arms through the sleeves of the uniform as you button it all the way up. Picking up the gloves from the corner and sliding it in your hands you faced the mirror inside your room tilting your head to the side, checking yourself out.