ᨶꫝꪖᩏᡶꫀꪹ ᠻỉꪜꫀ

A/n: reference picture- you as a boy⬇︎

Anyways hundred reads already?! You guys are amazing!! Thanks <3

THE STREETS WERE EMPTY, silent and ghosted. It was past bedtime and for normal people- it was a time to rest and sleep. But for someone as yourself- it was where your day actually starts.

Walking the streets of Shibuya wearing only your white sweatshirt and baggy pant, footsteps where in a fast pace but remained silent as it is. A masked figured walked beside you as you take a sharp turn in the dark alley not minding the darkness that almost ate the whole place.

"Ticket."

Opening your palm as the masked figure placed a piece of paper on your opened palm as you shoved it to the guards chest.

Quickly giving you entry, the silence that almost rendered you deaf once was replace by the boisterous roar of shouts from different men. The place reeked of alcohol, smoke and sweat.

"Kill him!"

"Stand the fuck up!"

"Break his neck!"

Underground ring fights were the source of entertainment and money of delinquents. Despite knowing it was illegal to hold this kind of fights and the great risk of getting discovered may lead to years of imprisonment- yet they still gave it no mind.

And you exploit from these fights, so you can't have it getting shut down by the police. And also as a teen with such bleak futher ahead of you- this was the only thing that will keep you alive- or might lead to your death. However, a kid like you with no plans of studying and graduating to get a decent might as well fill your pocket with much money when you still can.

Because you know that the police will soon discover this place.

"Today's finally fight! Junky versus l/n."

Entering the ring along with your opponent who's three times bigger than you, everyone had already set a goal in their minds.

To bet who they deem the winner.

Their booing that was all pointed at you- giving a signal to the masked figure on the crowd you didn't need to say what he's supposed to do. As his figure skipped from people to people whispering in their ears, poisoning their minds- the bell dinged as a reminder of the starting fight.

The latter charged at you like a raging bull while you on the other hand waited for his arrival patiently as you stood in the corner. Landing a punch on your cheek making you lightly stumble the cheers that echoed the place seemed to be silenced inside of your head. Spitting the blood that formed inside of your mouth and standing to your full height another punch landed on your stomach that sent you rolling to the ground. Coughing out violently as blood dripped down your chin while you wipe it with the back of your hand- you stood up again.