ᨶꫝꪖᩏᡶꫀꪹ ꫀỉᦋꫝᡶꫀꫀ᭢

TODAY WAS THE DAY THAT will greatly change the future of everyone. The biggest incident in Kanto.

Tenjiku Arc.

The day you've been dreading the most. Your brothers already headed to Shibuya along with everyone else. While you've got other plans to do.

“Kori, let's go.”

Riding the bike with Kori as you two drived past cars in a high speed, today was the day your plan will take place. You've throughly prepared everything discreetly that not even your brothers suspected you.

Stopping in the abandoned warehouse, you hopped off the bike sauntering towards the abandoned building. The dried leaves crunching beneath you, the place was so crusty and ghosted that no one will ever suspect you were hidding someone here.

Kori unlocked the door to the only room that had a presentable door for you enter. There you saw a blonde haired woman sitting on the bed, chains binded her wrist along with the shackles in her ankles.

“Hello..”

“Who are you?”

The woman snapped her head to your way, eyes full of fear and dread.

“What do you want from me?”

Even though she tried put a brave front, her hands were slightly trembling eyes already filled with tears.

“We're not going to hurt you, Emma.”

Strutting near her, you gave her a reassuring smile as you kneeled one knee infront of her. Grasping her cold hands, you looked up to her honey-colored irises.

“We're doing this for your own good. Your life is in danger that's why it's better for you to stay here until I return you to your brother okay?”

“H-how do you know I have a brother?” she asked quietly, looking at you in a confused manner.

“I've got my ways. Anyway, you know. Tonight, Izana and Mikey will face each other. Therefore, I won't let you out of here until the fight ends okay? You're life is in danger.”

“How do you know all this?”

Flashing her a smile, you stood up and dusted your toppuku. “Let's just say.... I see things no one can see. We're going to transfere you to better place today, so please don't do anything stupid. Or I won't hesitate to move against my will.”

Unlocking her chains, you walked behind her while Kori walked upfront to keep watch of any suspicious people.

“What's your name?” Emma suddenly asked as the three of you got out of the warehouse.

“Haitani Rion.”

Emma didn't so anything stupid so when you've transfered her to a local hotel room in Yokohama near the where the battle is going to happen, you gave her a warning to not escape or Mikey will bear the consequences.

Arriving at the hideout with snacks in your hand, you saw everyone in a straight posture, figure tense as they sweat heavily.

As if they were afraid.

“What happened?” asking a random member as you munch on your taiyaki, the guy snapped his head towards your figure.

“T-the captain—”

Before you could hear what he was going to say next, a hand suddenly pulled your arm dragging you towards the front while you just kept munching the treat in your hand.

“y/n, where have you been?”

Ran inquired, amethyst eyes trailing at the food in your hands before he sighed.

“What's happening?”

“Izana's angry.” Rindou chimed in, a frown settling into his features and that's when your eyes landed into the tanned male—

On top of someone punching the guy non stop like a punching bag.

“Huh?”

Grabbing an unopened pack of taiyaki from the plastic bag, you threw it up in the air waiting it to land back into your palm and with all your might—

You threw the sweet straight at Izana– hitting the mall in the temple that slightly knocked his head to the side.

“You're going to kill him, Izana.”

Everyone froze at your move, even your own brothers. They couldn't believe you had the guts to interrupt Izana. Well, if the man tries to lay a hand on you— they were willing to be your replacement and accept all of Izana's wrath.

You walked towards him, amethyst eyes locking into his blank lavender optics. The murderous aura that oozed from him wasn't a joke.

He was really angry.

“Stand up Izana and fight me.”

The male without a second thought leaped up at you, throwing his fist without hesitation and swinging his legs to strike at you.

You, on the other hand only dodged and countered his attacks, you kept blocking his fist and kicks that your arms and legs were starting to grow numb at his strong attacks.

He needed to let out all that anger before he actually kills everyone here.

“How is he still standing?” Hanma asked watching closely how you excellently dodged, blocked and countered every move of Izana.

“y/n has always been strong. Perhaps stronger than me and Rindou.” Ran numbled worried for his little sister who might get hurt by Izana.

Izana doesn't care about anything when he's angry. He just wants to swing his fist and feet until he gets satisfied.

Ducking to dodged his kick, you pulled his legs to make him fall to the ground and when he did, you climbed on top of him, knees at both of his waist trapping his betwen your thighs.

Trapping him in a headlock, you slapped him in the cheeks causing for his head to turn right. An eerie silence blanketed the area before your voice reached their ear drums.

“Calm down, you asshole! You're going to waste your all your energy before you actually fight Mikey!”

Wow, he's got the guts. They all mumbled inside of their heads.

“Calm down, Izana. Or I'll fucking punch you in the face next time.” threathening the silver haired male, you got off him and sat beside him releasing a sigh.

“Damn, my arms are getting numb.” mumbling as you shake your arms to get rid of the numbness from taking all Izana's hit, the tanned male sat up hands flying to the cheek where you slapped him.

“Did you just... slap me..?” his voice was a mere whisper, causing for a frown to paint your features.

“So? Didn't you take punches before? That was just a slap.” you retorted picking up the wrapped taiyaki in the ground before unwrapping it and taking a bite.

“That was a punch, you little asshole! Slaps don't feel like a punch.” the latter irked causing for you to raise a brow.

“What can I say? I've got the power.” smirking at the male, you stood up and offered him your hand.

“Tsk.” accepting you hand, the latter dusted his uniform walking away like nothing happened with you following behind him trying to vet him to eat some taiyaki.

“Your brother's got some nerves.” Hanma cackled.

Yeah, that's y/n for you.

Of course, you've got more than everyone.