ᨶꫝꪖᩏᡶꫀꪹ ꫀỉᦋꫝᡶ

FEELING THE POUNDING IN your head along with the painful throb of your heart— you could never forget the same irises of the person you shared the same genes with.

“....”

“It's you, right... y/n..?”

There was a hint of desperation in his voice as if you would deny your very own name as his sister would make him go mad.

Ran....” as you voice trailed to a mere whisper, you uttered the surname you've been hiding. “...haitani.”

“y/n...”

Unforseen tears dropped from his dazzling amethyst hued orbs, along with a bitter laugh to showcase his emotions.

“Hold her, Rin.” he ordered the person who kept you in place because he was taking off the gloves he wore and threw them on the ground.

Everyone was watching the drama unfold infront of them, feeling out of place– and most of all confused as to why the Haitani brother's were acting as such. Even the executives from the back were questioning the Haitani's in back of their head.

Were they inlove with a guy? Both of them? Was what's inside their minds, not knowing the real truth behind your identity they have yet to discover.

Touching the delicate skin of your cheeks you felt how calloused Ran's hands were but still they remained soft– and ever so gentle as he touched you cheeks. Making sure you were real and not just a phony.

“She's real right, brother?”

She?! Everyone gasped excluding Kori and Izana who remained silent while the rest talked among themselves.

“I don't know.... what if I'm just hallucinating or mistaking things again?” Ran mumbled lightly squeezing your cheeks to see any random reactions from you.

“Let me.”

Just like that– your cheeks were pulled harshly that you emitted a hiss in response to his annoying stunt.

“I think she's real. Should we take her home?”

“We should and chain her to a post.”

Eyebrows twitching at their absurd ideas you finally snapped out of your shell-shock state giving each of them a light kick in the shin.

“Stay away from me.”

Pain flashed their eyes as they lower their gaze to ground for a moment before shaking their heads.

“No. You're coming with us. Whether you like it or not, y/n.”

The two suddey leaped at you and before you could react— Ran had striked you in the head with his baton.

Waking up from your deep slumber, the first thing you saw was the ceiling you're unfamiliar with. There was a throbbing pain in your head as you slowly sat up feeling the heavy binds on your wrist. Raising your arms, you sleepily eyed the chains that kept you imprisoned in the bed and pulled it but to no avail since it wouldn't even budge while you ponder where could you have been taken at.

Yes, you remember Ran and the way he knocked you out. That motherfucker... He was the sole reason for the ache in your head— who would have thought he would hit his own sister in the head using his very own baton just to bring her along with them? He was a pyscho.

The rattling of keys from outside the chambers you're residing caught your attention and soon the door creaked as it opened revealing none other than Ran himself with a tray of food.