ᨶꫝꪖᩏᡶꫀꪹ ᠻỉᠻᡶꫀꫀ᭢

"LET'S GO TO THE AMUSEMENT park, aniki!"

Suggesting in a delighted tone as you jump up and down infront of your two older brothers. Crazily shaking Ran by his shoulders until he decides to agree.

"n/n, I'm getting dizzy!"

"Come on! Agree already!"

"We've got work to do- and Izana said we can't slack off-"

Letting out a closed-lip scream in frustration, you pulled Ran's braid giving him a sharp glare.

"I will shave you bald by tommorow, Rannabelle! And you'll be looking like a damn egg I promise!"

You actually had an agreement with Ran and Rindou to visit the amusement park today, however unexpectedly the commander had ordered them to do something.

"We're going to Shibuya, why don't you come along?"

Ran pulled his braids away from your grasp, placing a gloved hand on top of your head keeping you in place as you desperately try to grab him by the hair. However, upon hearing the word 'Shibuya' you ceased from moving.

Irises gleamed like stars( ✧Д✧) with an evil grin across your face.

"Fineeee~ Let's go already!" skipping past them while humming in glee leaving the brothers to look at each other.

"She switches so fast...."

"n/n, wait for us!"

There's also another addition to the brothers craziness because somehow they've started calling you by your nickname. You know nothing when it comes to your brothers craziness. You've been wanting to visit the amusement park but gang duties always interrupted your fun.

Actually, Izana hasn't given you any orders, okay, he did but just minor cases in which you slack off and push it to other people in the gang because it was so boring doing stuffs out of your usual work.

It's either doing rounds, checking stuffs blah blah blah. So you've been actually slacking off yet nobody dared to say a word about it. Not if they still want to keep their tongue. Despite them noticing the changes of you being around your brothers twenty four seven, they'd still keep their distance from you.

In short, they won't ever escape from the fear you've trapped them in. In their minds, one small mistake and it can trigger your anger and might beat them up or worst put a bullet between their eyes.

Maybe it was for the greater good because if they didn't fear you then they won't even accept the work you give to them.

"Hey, you okay? You've been quiet." Rindou mumbled as they speed through the streets, wind blowing your tresses up in the air.

"Yes,"

It was the perfect opportunity to meet Mikey and his crew. Biting the inside of your cheek as Rindou stopped the bike, you hoped off the seat looking around the area.

Running towards the other direction without bothering to look back even with your brothers calling after you, you blended in the crowd easily running pass them as if someone was chasing after you.

Huffing lightly after running for maybe ten minutes, you straightened up your posture you began to walk normally hand fetching mobile device from your pocket.

“Send me the location, Kori.”

Humming as you walk into the silent neighborhood, bouncing the baton that you stole from Ran in your gloved palm, a smile slowly carved it's way into your lips as you see the group of boys just below the shrine.

“Ayoooo~” calling out their attention a meter away as you raised your arms up in the arm waving them as a greeting.

“Who're you?” the blonde male with a quiff hairstyle asked, his blue orbs staring at you with curiosity.

Giving him a closed eyed smile, folding your hands behind you back you saunter near him raising the baton up to his forehead.

“Hanagaki Takemichi, nice to meet you.”

“H-how do you know me?” the latter asked nervously fiddling with his fingers.

Grinning at him, you lowered your weapon eyes scanning the crowd in search for a particular blonde.

“I'm here for Sano Manjiro.”

“Mikey-kun's n-not here...” Takemichi squeaked sharing glances with his friends.

“Hm? Awh, I specifically came from Yokohoma to Shibuya just for him! Such a shame.”

Amethyst hues snapped towards the lilac haired mal who silently observed you from a distance. Giving him a smile as you wave your hand, Mikey really wasn't the sole reason you cane to Shibuya.

It was to meet the important people who's involved in Tenjiku Arc.

You've been wanting to raise your simp card and flash it before their faces but you hold back yourself. To see them in person was your dream  before you got involved in illegal deeds and actually forgot about them in a while.

“What do you need with, Mikey?”

A deep voice came from behind along with heavy footsteps. Looking over your shoulder, you grin once your gaze fell into the duo who had just made their grand entrance.

A tall beanpole who's head is shaved in the sides with a dragon tattoo on his left temple. Along with the short blonde who's hair is tied in a top knot with the sides flowing freely.

Damn, Mikey and Draken in person.

“Well, Draken—”

“Wait— you're wearing a tenjiku uniform....” Mitsuya mumbled as he saw the symbol in the back of your coat the moment you faced Draken and Mikey.

Scraching the tip of the baton on your temple with a sigh, you feighed a small pout. “Well.... I am a member of Tenjiku. But to keep it short, I'm just here to warn you, Mikey. But if you wanna go— then I'm ready to fight.” eyeing the short blonde male with amusement as you twirl the baton in your hands, the Mikey that was infront if you wasn't the Mikey who's going to lead Kanto Manji Gang nor Bonten.

Though he's on his way to the darker part, you want to try and make the path less darker and let him see the flicker of light he deserves.

“Izana had plans on killing someone and many people will suffer because of this. Heed my warning, Sano Manjiro. If you walk the path you think is what's best for everyone— then you're going to lose the path everyone has paved for you.”

You saw how his eyes widened at your words and you only gave him a smile before walking past him.

“Welp, gotta go. My brothers must be looking for me. Oh, and Smiley-kun?” looking over your shoulder to eye Nahoya, a small smirk crept up your lips as your irises trailed to the younger twin. “Don't let your brother cry. His punches hurt. Bye-bye!”

Waving goodbye at them. The group couldn't grasp what happened all had the same question in their minds.

Who was he?

And why does he know so much?

He wasn't in the future and I definitely didn't see him before. Takemichi thought, he was the one who pondered so hard about your enigmatic appearance because he never saw in you the future nor Naoto mentioned it.

And now you popping out of nowhere had made him question—

Were you a time leaper too?