Short Prologue.

He keeps his forefinger on my lips... as he pins me to the walls of a classroom. I stay silent and still as a rock... But what do I do about my thudding heartbeat? which I am sure can be heard across the corridor.

He stares at me... like I might disappear any minute, if he even blinked.

His forefinger slowly parts my lips... making me feel weak on my knees. His tall built body is the only saviour from my fall.... Or maybe that's what is the reason for my Fall.

He inserts his finger in my mouth... as he leans over me on the wall. I don't realize nor do I remember when I started sucking his finger. It is like my body is out of my controls.... Him being the controller of my body, my heart..... my soul.

"That's my good girl... Soo Good..." he whispers in his husky voice, his compliments, his voice.... all making me wet down there... making me moan in ecstasy...

"Shhh Princess... your brother, my best friend is across this classroom door... I hope you don't tell our little secret to him." He smirks, as he removes his finger from my mouth... and walks towards the class door... as he opens them, he turns his head over his shoulders, gives me a once over.. rubs his fingers on his lips... the same finger which was inside my mouth... and winks.

I just stare at his retreating figure.... That was my Brother's best friend.

This concept was requested by @Adibaorni01, one of my dedicated reader. ;) 

This is for all you peeps.. who want to read a concept like 'my brother's best friend'. I came up with this short prologue out of the blue... so i hope it is good? 

If you love this... Please Vote! and tell me your views in the comment. ;)