The Beginning..

Ronobir (pov)

How do you feel when you get something you have always wanted... Happy? Elated? A kind of rush... I feel all it all. The moment my lips touched hers.. the moment my body leans into hers... the moment her breaths mix with my own.. I feel like I conquered something.. only for it to be broken in just another moment.

She pushes me away when I least expect it.. I see dried tears on her red flushed cheeks. "How dare you!!!" she screams as she wipes away her lips in disgust. Ouch that hurt. 

"Why?? Why did you do this??? Were Riya, Kavya, and thousand other girls you make out with, unavailable??" she snarls at me. Ok now she is just poking me.

"yeah.. If you want to put yourself in that category.. then sure go ahead. They are all busy.. busy dreaming about me. While I am here with you, in girl's washroom." I can't help but walk closer to her as I growl these words at her.

She scoffs "Why did you do--- why did you kiss me? Why!!!!" she breaks down.. making me still. Her 'Why' is a question I have been asking myself.. since the very first day I saw her. Why am I so drawn towards her? Why do I feel this uneasiness whenever my mind reminds me that Raagini is Raj's sister. Why??

She laughs hysterically.. confusing and shocking me with her sudden change in emotions. She slides down by the wall and sits on her knees as she continues laughing. What the fuck?

I take small steps towards her.. She mumbles something inaudible to me. "Raagini?.. Did you say.....something?" I dare to ask her as I stand close to her kneeling figure. "It was my first kiss.. ever." She chuckles as her tears flow along. Seeing her like this.. doesn't feel right.. I can't pinpoint at it.. but her tears are making me anxious.

"stop crying for fucks sake!" I snap at her as I kneel and hold her forearms. She looks up at me.. straight into my eyes , she scoffs at me with a sad smile, now she is getting on my nerves with her tears and her sad smiles.

Raagini (pov) 

How can someone be so insensitive towards others? So emotionless? I am literally screaming and crying my eyes out and he orders me to stop crying.. that was it for me.. and I finally mocked his fuckboy ways.. "It must have been just another kiss for you Ronobir.. but it was meant to be special for me... You won't get it." I snarl at his blank face as he kneels in front of me. I feel his fingers in my hair.. as he pulls them roughly.. making me move my head closer to him in reflex. My scalps hurt.. but I can't help but feel a sudden rush.. a weirdly hot feeling down there.... I want to ignore all of that... but how?

How do I ignore him and these feelings when he gently places my head on his chest.. his fingers still tangled in my hair.... as I listen to his heartbeats.

"Princess, let's not forget that you too responded to that kiss.. let's not pretend that you didn't want that yourself." He whispers into my ears in his low husky voice. Is this guy for real?? I thought for once he will accept his mistake.. that for once the Ronobir Chatterjee will accept that he was wrong.. But no. He is acting as if I was the one who initiated the kiss..

I try to move my head away from his chest.. but he tightens his hold on my head. I hear him sigh "We must not tell this to your Brother." He says with a long sigh. 

"Are you serious!! Who are you to decide that for me?? Ha? Raj should know how you ambushed me in the girls washroom." I scoff as I nuzzle into his chest. Yeah I have gone crazy.. I am accusing and embracing him at the same time. But he smells soo good.. I just want to keep breathing his intoxicating scent.

He chuckles probably having the same thoughts as me. "Sure. I ambushed you and kissed you forcefully. Please go and tell this to your dear brother. Lets see if he believes you or he believes the recording in my phone where, you haven't denied once about not kissing me back princess." What!!!! I try to push him away with all my strength.. But he doesn't move an inch.